Monday 16 September 2024

Navy Striped Shift Dresses With Little Red Bag

Two similar striped shift dresses I wore to the office recently, with a little extra colour from my red Rebecca Minkoff micro Avery crossbody bag.


What I wore:






Scarf: Fashion Scarf Girl love heart print tassel scarf
Earrings: Kmart gold circle glitter resin statement earrings
DressAtmos&Here navy stripe tee dress 
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff red micro Avery cross body bag


Why I wore it:

It was a foggy start to the morning as you can see in the background, but after I got into the office the fog was lifting and it turned into a really warm day. I was able to take the scarf off in the afternoon as I didn't need it for school pick up.

With the red heart print scarf I wanted to be a little matchy-matchy, and this little red Rebecca Minkoff micro Avery crossbody bag was a great match. With the gold hardware on the bag I added the gold glitter earrings for more matching too. I really liked this outfit, this navy and black striped dress is a great neutral that always works with any accessories.


Last worn: resin glitter earrings, heart print scarf, navy striped shift dress, blue Converse, Rebecca Minkoff micro Avery tote bag.

Other ways to wearheart print scarf and maxi dress, navy striped shift dress and leather jacket, blue Converse and skirtRebecca Minkoff micro Avery crossbody worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancynavy striped shift dress in second trimester.





What I wore:






Necklace: thrifted blue tone flat bead statement necklace
Dress: thrifted Kmart white and navy long sleeve stripe tee dress
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
BagRebecca Minkoff red micro Avery cross body bag


Why I wore it:

Another day in the office, another striped shift dress! This one was a $1 opshop find and I'm certainly getting great value from that spend! It's surprisingly the first time I've worn this dress and the little red Rebecca Minkoff micro Avery tote bag together before, it seems like such an obvious combo as red looks so good with navy and white.

Added my white leather Converse (also an opshop find!) as they are a great matchy-matchy choice, and added the blue toned necklace. I really like statement necklaces with this dress, it's such a good backdrop to wear them against with the navy and white stripes. I also felt it made the dress a little less casual, as we had an event on in the office so there were a lot of people in.


Last worn: navy white striped shift dress, blue toned necklace, white Converse, Rebecca Minkoff micro Avery bag (above).

Other ways to wearnavy white striped shift dress and pinkwhite Converse and jeansRebecca Minkoff micro Avery crossbody worn 30 ways.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

4 comments:

  1. Navy and red is such a classic, isn't it? My favourite is your first outfit, with the extra pop of colour provided by your heart-patterned scarf! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That heart print scarf is so beautiful! I really love it with that navy dress. It makes the colours really pop! The striped shift dress is gorgeous...and just $1 makes it an incredible find!

    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag looks orangish on my computer monitor. I like that about it. I'm sure it's just my monitor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love these graphic, bold outfits, Mica! There's a reason why red, white and navy are a classic combo. I adore a good striped dress - they are hardworkers in the wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...