Friday 3 May 2024

Red Tees, Printed Shorts And Cupid Bag

While it is autumn in Brisbane, shorts weather continues! Making the most of warmer days and wearing some printed shorts with plain red tees and my Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag.


What I wore:




NecklaceRoie Designs feather, quartz and love charm long necklace
TeeCotton On The One sangria v-neck tee
ShortsJeanswest Parker printed shirred short
ShoesNew Balance Coast women's running shoe in black 
Bracelets: the usual plus black beaded bracelet stack
Bagthrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

A weekend physio session meant shorts and a tee and comfortable and practical sneakers! I added a little colour to these soft black printed shorts and black sneakers with the red v-neck tee, and then went matchy-matchy with a black and red beaded bracelet stack.

After my physio I went shopping with mum for my son's upcoming birthday. We managed to pick up a lot of things we needed, it was a very productive day!


Last worn: red tee, feather necklace, black bracelet stack, black printed shorts, New Balance sneakers, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag.

Other ways to wearred tee and blue shorts, black printed shorts and cardigan, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag and jeans.





What I wore:




Tee: Jeanswest Emma woven trim tee in terracotta
Shorts: Kmart culotte short in navy lemon print
Shoes: black matte slim Havaianas
Bracelets: the usual
Bagthrifted Rebecca Minkoff vintage Cupid satchel in dark navy blue


Why I wore it:

I really liked the simplicity of the outfit above - a plain colourful tee with printed shorts is an easy warm weather outfit. So I repeated something similar the next weekend! This super soft red tee goes nicely with the navy printed shorts. It's not the first time I've worn these shorts with red, I like the combination. Once again I wore my Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag. It's the perfect bag for running errands as it fits everything I need to carry plus a water bottle, and if I have the kids along like I did on this day, some snacks too.

The Cupid bag was an opshop find a while back, so as well as being a practical choice for running errands I was hoping it would bring me good thrifting luck at the opshop! I picked up quite a few books for the kids. We grabbed lunch at Bunnings too, picking up a few more things for the garden.


Last worn: red tee, sunburst necklace, navy printed culottes, matte black Havaianas, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag (above).

Other ways to wearred tee and maxi skirt, navy printed culottes with pink, Rebecca Minkoff Cupid bag and dress.




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

4 comments:

  1. Our fall was warm too... until it wasn't. I hope you're having good warm weather, and if so that it continues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun shorts. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy bonitos outfits, te va muy bien el rojo, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of both of these outfits.
    The red t-shirts paired with shorts is a great combo.
    Both outfits are very pretty.
    The second one is my fav.
    Something about the combo of 3/4 sleeved t-shirt and shorts just looks so fresh!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...