Friday 15 December 2023

Pink Tiered Dresses And Stella McCartney Falabella Bag

Wearing two pretty pink tiered midi dresses, for two different events lately. One more formal the other more casual. Wearing my recently thrifted Stella McCartney Falabella bag with both dresses too, black and pink always work!


What I wore:




Earrings: silver spiral earrings
Necklace: engraved interlinked silver circle family name necklace
Dress: Orange Sherbet Zoe tiered dress in geranium print pink
Shoes: RMK Chester black ankle boots
Bracelets: the usual plus vintage charm bracelet
Bagthrifted Stella McCartney Falabella fold-over tote in midnight black


Why I wore it:

It was a day threatening to storm and rain so I added little black ankle boots to this pink and red floral print Orange Sherbet tiered midi dress. I picked it up at the preloved fashion markets this year and I'm so glad I did, I love it! With the black boots, the black Stella McCartney Falabella seemed like a good matchy-matchy choice, and it also had plenty of room for my essentials, some snacks, and my camera. We had an awards ceremony to attend for my son. I'm being vague for privacy reasons, but it was a very fancy ceremony and I'm very proud of him! It was so good to see his joy as he was celebrated in front of so many people.


Last worn: silver necklace, Orange Sherbet dress, black ankle boots, Stella McCartney Falabella.

Other ways to wearOrange Sherbet dress worn two waysblack ankle boots worn 30 ways, Stella McCartney Falabella and jeans.

Perfect for pregnancyblack ankle boots in second trimester.


Thrift Find: Stella McCartney Falabella





What I wore:




Earrings: Kmart lilac statement ball drop earrings
Necklace: thrifted purple wooden bead statement necklace
Dress: Kmart short sleeve tiered jersey dress in Fuchsia
Shoesslim navy and pink Havaianas
Bracelets: the usual
Bagthrifted Stella McCartney Falabella fold-over tote in midnight black


Why I wore it:

Another pink tiered midi dress, again with my Stella McCartney Falabella bag. I love this bag as it works with everything! Wore this for a much more casual event, a kids birthday party. It was a lot of fun, but such a hot day. I was very thankful for this dress which catches the breeze so nicely, and the tiered loose style makes it comfortable in the heat. I did try dress it up a little with the matchy-matchy purple necklace and statement earrings, but still wore my comfortable Havaianas as it was just a nice relaxed party with friends. My kids kept talking about how it was the best party ever, they had a blast!


Last worn: lilac earrings, pastel necklace, pink tiered dress, Havaianas, Stella McCartney Falabella bag (above).

Other ways to wear: pink tiered dress and denim jacket, Stella McCartney Falabella bag in the office.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving your tiered midi dresses, but that orange sherbet one is particularly gorgeous. I'm having a hard time imagining wearing Summer dresses now that we're in the run-up to Winter.
    Well done to your son on his award! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your son for getting an award.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, unique bag! I like the chain details. And congrats to your son on his big award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindos vestidos. Me gusta el primero. Te deseo una feliz navidad para ti y tu familia. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the pink one :) Perfect color :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute dress!

    The Reluctant Blogger | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...