Wednesday 15 May 2024

Blue and Green Outfits With Black Denim And Love Too Bag

Two blue and green outfits, both with black denim, and different shades of blue and green. I like blue and green together, and this deep teal Rebecca Minkoff Love bag works with both blue and green so well!


What I wore:




Jacket: thrifted no label tropical print tassel cover up
Necklace: Kmart gold and navy beaded necklace
Top: Jeanswest Maya gather back tank in mid turquoise
Shorts: Jeanswest Heather Bermuda short in black
Shoes: black matte slim Havaianas
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Love Too in deep teal croc embossed leather


Why I wore it:

Not sure why I haven't worn this turquoise tank with the turquoise and green tassel hem cover up before - it's a good match! Felt nice and colourful for a warm weekend day where we had a couple of playdates. I wore my little Rebecca Minkoff deep teal Love Too bag again, I like it with black and I think it looked good with the lighter blues and greens in the cover up. While it is a true deep teal in person it definitely looked more navy against the bright turquoise, so the navy and gold beaded necklace was a nice way to look a little more matchy-matchy too.

This outfit made my matchy-matchy self really happy!


Last worn: green and blue tassel hem cover up, navy and gold beaded necklace, turquoise tank, black denim shorts, matte black Havaianas, Rebecca Minkoff deep teal Love Too bag.

Other ways to weargreen and blue tassel hem cover up and jeans, turquoise tank and purple, black denim shorts and dress, Rebecca Minkoff deep teal Love Too bag and maxi skirt.






What I wore:




Jacket: Jeanswest Delilah long line kimono in green floral
NecklaceRoie Designs coral beaded tassel necklace
TankCle The Label Amelia tank in indigo 
Jeans: Jeanswest black skinny jeans with zipper detail (Christmas present)
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Love Too in deep teal croc embossed leather


Why I wore it:

This was a very busy day, with trying to cram in a few hours of work in the morning before heading to a sports session in a local park in the afternoon with the kids. Things were so busy at work I got caught up and was nearly late, but luckily they were running a little behind at the park so it wasn't too bad. The kids had a great time too!

As it was a cooler morning I got these jeans out for a wear - Mum got them for me for Christmas on our opshopping day, and this is their first wear. While they do look similar in the photos to the other pair of faded black Jeanswest jeans I won, they are very different in person, with zip detail hems and zip detail pockets. I tried to tuck the tank in enough so that you could see the zips in the photo, but it didn't really work. Tucking the tank in also didn't disguise the fact that I'd not ironed this tank as much as I thought it would!

With the navy tank I added more colour and a bit of shoulder coverage for the sun in the afternoon with this green floral duster, that is a favourite of mine to wear with navy!


Last worn: green floral duster, navy tank, beaded tassel necklace, black Converse, Rebecca Minkoff deep teal Love Too bag (above). First time I've worn the jeans as they were a Christmas present.

Other ways to weargreen floral duster and jeans, navy tank with pink, black Converse and pencil skirt, Rebecca Minkoff deep teal Love Too bag and white jeans.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

1 comment:

  1. I too love blue and green together and both of your outfits are absolutely perfect. The first one is my favourite, though! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...