Wednesday 13 December 2023

Shorts, Tanks and Turquoise Balenciaga First Bag

Two blue tank outfits with denim shorts, recently thrifted cover ups, and my little turquoise Balenciaga First bag.


What I wore:





Jacket: thrifted no label leopard print cover up with waist tie
NecklaceRoie Designs pearl and antique gold long necklace
Tank: Kmart teal tank
Shorts: thrifted Jeanswest distressed denim shorts
Shoesblack slim Havaianas thongs
Bracelets: the usual plus Mimco gunmetal twisted bracelet stack
BagBalenciaga First bag in 2006 Blue India


Why I wore it:

Simple casual tank and denim shorts outfit for a day of working from home. I thought that the recently thrifted leopard print cover up, statement necklace and gunmetal twisted bracelet stack dressed up this outfit a little for having dinner with my sister in the evening. I wasn't too sure about the teal tank with the turquoise Balenciaga first bag, but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this outfit combination, and I'm glad I gave it a go! I think the leopard print cover up helped break up the similar shades enough.


Last worn: teal tank, pearl necklace, distressed denim shorts, Havaianas, Balenciaga turquoise first bag. First time I've worn the cover up on the blog as it's a recent opshop find.

Other ways to wearteal tank over a dress, distressed denim shorts with yellow, Balenciaga turquoise first bag and blazer.





What I wore:




Jacket: thrifted Shein black floral print cover up
NecklaceRoie Designs coral beaded tassel necklace
Tank: Jeanswest Maya gather back tank in mid turquoise
Shorts: Jeanswest Heather Bermuda short in black
Shoesblack slim Havaianas thongs
Bracelets: the usual
BagBalenciaga First bag in 2006 Blue India


Why I wore it:

Since I liked the teal and turquoise combination above, the next day I tried something similar with this turquoise tank and the Balenciaga first bag again. I added the black denim shorts and this darker floral print cover up, which was also a recent opshop find. I didn't like this outfit as much as the one above, I felt the tank and the bag were a bit too similar. I'm glad I gave something different a try though, and I will definitely have to try turquoise with this dark floral print cover up again. Maybe not on such a hot day next time, this polyester wasn't very breathable or bearable in the summer humidity!

Nice easy outfit for the school run, working from home, and a playdate after school pick up.


Last worn: turquoise tank, beaded necklace, black denim shorts, Havaianas (above), Balenciaga turquoise first bag (above). First time I've worn the cover up as it's a recent thrift purchase.

Other ways to wearturquoise tank and blazer, black denim shorts and printed cami, Balenciaga turquoise first bag and maxi skirt.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

3 comments:

  1. That leopard cover up is amazing.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the teal and turquoise combination! And that leopard print cover up is so stunning. It is a piece that you will definitely get a lot of use out of!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your leopard cover-up is so cute--I love the sleeves! I wouldn't think to coordinate my top with my bag... probably because I'm usually just throwing on a black fanny pack crossbody these days, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...