Friday 5 January 2024

Tiered Midi Dresses, Blue Converse and Rebeca Minkoff Edie Shoulder Bag

Before the Christmas break, I wore these two pretty tiered midi dresses with some blue accessories for days in the office. Despite the very different colours of both dresses, they are accessorised with the same blue Converse and Luna Blue Rebecca Minkoff Edie bag, as the shades of blue work so well with both pink and orange.


What I wore:




Necklace: Kmart silver long circle pendant necklace
Dress: Kmart short sleeve tiered jersey dress in Fuchsia
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bracelets: the usual plus silver and turquoise bracelet stack
BagRebecca Minkoff Edie regular shoulder bag in Luna blue


Why I wore it:

I really like wearing this pink dress with blue accessories! Both the slate blue of the Rebecca Minkoff Edie shoulder bag and the lighter blue of the Converse work really well with the bright fuchsia pink of the midi dress. It's one of my favourites!

I added the silver and turquoise bracelet stack for another little touch of blue with this, and then the silver circle necklace as it matches so nicely with the silver hardware on the Edie shoulder bag.






What I wore:




Necklace: rose gold and turquoise beaded necklace
Dress: Kmart short sleeve tiered jersey midi dress in amber 
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Edie regular shoulder bag in Luna blue


Why I wore it:

Another Kmart tiered midi dress! This was the first one I got, that kick started my collection 😅 Just like the bold fuchsia pink above, the amber orange of this midi dress works so well with blue. So much so that I wore the exact bag and shoe combination with this dress as well! Despite being different shades of blue, the converse and the Luna blue Edie bag are lovely together.

Just like in the first outfit, I added a little extra blue with this gold and blue statement necklace. Nice easy outfit for another day in the office.


Last worn: amber tiered midi dress, gold and blue necklace, blue Converse (above), Rebecca Minkoff Luna blue Edie bag (above).

Other ways to wearamber tiered midi dress worn 2 ways, blue Converse and jeans, Rebecca Minkoff Luna blue Edie bag and pencil skirt




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving both of your tiered dresses, Mica! I wouldn't be able to choose a favourite as they're both such gorgeous colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pretty color combos, especially the pink and blue. What a beautiful handbag, Mica!

    Hope you're having a wonderful day! :)

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these maxi dresses on you. I don't know if you remember, but I did a fashion illustration of you wearing the first dress back (I think it was back in 2021).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dressess as usual. Its been a long while. Happy new year to you and your family dear friend. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfits. I hope you have an amazing week.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two of my favourite Jammy Dresses of yours, Mica! The colours are great, and they both lend themselves to different colours and mixes of accessories.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little bag and Converse are great combo with tons of comfort. I like how you worked around colors in both outfits. Simple, cute yet effortless

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...