Thursday 21 December 2023

Tiered Dresses and Burgundy Bag With Converse

Sticking with simple outfits for hot summer days, accessorising these two tiered sundresses with my little burgundy Rebecca Minkoff Avery crossbody bag and white Converse.


What I wore:




Necklace: thrifted wood and marble bead thrifted necklace with white string
Dress: Kmart Aztec print tiered little black dress
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in white
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Avery crossbody bag in burgundy


Why I wore it:

Just needed an easy outfit for a weekend playdate - this little black tiered sundress was perfect! With the neutral necklace and white Converse, I wanted to add a little more colour, and the burgundy Rebecca Minkoff Avery crossbody was a nice way to do that without being too bright.

I've worn the bag and dress together before, I really like the combination.


Last worn: neutral necklace, black tiered sundress, white Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Avery crossbody bag.

Other ways to wearblack tiered sundress and knotted tee, white Converse and skirt, Rebecca Minkoff Avery crossbody bag and jeans.

Perfect for pregnancywhite Converse in second trimester.





What I wore:




JacketJeanswest Kensley summer tie-dye kimono
Necklace: navy and silver circle pendant tassel necklace
Dress: thrifted peach and white floral print tiered sundress
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in white
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Avery crossbody bag in burgundy


Why I wore it:

Unlike the outfit above, this is trying a few new things, with the print mixing with the palm print dress and tie dye cover up, and burgundy and orange combination with the Rebecca Minkoff Avery crossbody bag. Again went with the classic neutral white Converse sneakers.

I had the school run as well as working from home, and then a playdate in the park in the afternoon. I knew I'd need a cover up to protect my shoulders from the sun and this one is nice and light. I thought it was an interesting combination with the orange palm print dress and although I don't think I'll be rushing to try this pairing again it was good to try something different.


Last worn: tie dye cape, tassel necklace, tiered printed sundress, white Converse (above), Rebecca Minkoff Avery crossbody bag (above).

Other ways to weartie dye cape and denim skirt, tiered printed sundress and denim jacket, white Converse and jeans, Rebecca Minkoff Avery crossbody bag and maxi skirt.

Perfect for pregnancywhite Converse in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

5 comments:

  1. That first outfit is so pretty, Mica - I love the bold necklace and the pop of the burgundy bag. I think the two patterns fight a bit in the second - it's still good, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the burgundy bag with converse!
    Happy Holidays!
    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first dress is my favourite here, Mica. The perfect little black dress! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfits. Have a great weekend.
    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...