Wednesday 22 May 2024

Yellow Tees and Navy Pencil Skirts With Love Too Bag

I felt that a lot of my office outfits had been neutrals recently, so decided to add a little more colour and a bit less black but wearing both of these blue textured pencil skirts with cheerful yellow tees!


What I wore:




Jacket: thrifted Jeanswest cobalt blue blazer
Necklace: Kmart gold and navy beaded necklace
TeeCotton On The One fitted v tee in washed summer mango
SkirtWarehouse navy jacquard pencil skirt
Shoes: RMK Chester black ankle boots
Bracelets: the usual plus House of Harlow sunburst wrap bracelet in cobalt
BagRebecca Minkoff Love Too in deep teal croc embossed leather


Why I wore it:

It was a chilly start to the morning - autumn is truly starting to show up in Brisbane, with winter just a couple of weeks away! So I needed to add a blazer to this. I really like this mango yellow tee with the navy jacquard pencil skirt, and the deep teal Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag. Blue and yellow look good together in any shade combination.

The black ankle boots were good for extra warmth and a little bit of matchy-matchy with the black jacquard wave on the pencil skirt. So with the cobalt blue blazer on top I added the little cobalt wrap bracelet too for more matchy-matchy. I really liked this outfit! Good for a cold autumn commute to the office.


Last worn: cobalt blazer, mango tee, navy beaded necklace, cobalt wrap bracelet, jacquard pencil skirt, black ankle boots, Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag.

Other ways to wearcobalt blazer and jeans, mango tee, jacquard pencil skirt and pinkankle boots worn 30 ways, Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag and jeans.

Perfect for pregnancy ankle boots in second trimester.





What I wore:




Necklace: thrifted blue statement beaded necklace
Tee: Big W mustard v-neck tee
SkirtAsos blue textured lace pencil skirt
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff MAB Camera Bag in almond


Why I wore it:

It was a quite office day without too many team members in, so I got away with a simple tee and pencil skirt outfit without having to make it more formal with a blazer on top. I probably should have added a blazer to this as well though, it was a little cooler in the morning than I expected! Luckily it had warmed up enough in the afternoon for the commute home. 

This navy lace pencil skirt is a firm favourite and one I've already hit 30 wears with some time ago. I liked the bright mustard yellow tee with it, and added another shade of blue with the Converse sneakers and navy beaded necklace. I decided to wear a neutral bag with this, with the tee being bright enough. this little Rebecca Minkoff MAB camera bag goes with everything.


Last worn: mustard yellow tee, blue beaded necklace, blue lace pencil skirt, blue Converse, Rebecca Minkoff MAB camera bag.

Other ways to wearmustard yellow tee and maxi skirtblue lace pencil skirt worn 30 ways, blue Converse and shorts, Rebecca Minkoff MAB camera bag and jeans.

Perfect for pregnancyblue lace pencil skirt in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits, Mica! These colours look so good together. I thought "macaw" as soon as I saw the first one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow looks amazing on you.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...