Friday 29 March 2024

Tiered Linen Dresses And Cobalt Jumbo Love Bag

Two colourful, tiered linen dresses worn with my cobalt Rebecca Minkoff jumbo Love bag for a pop of colour.


What I wore:




Necklace: navy and silver circle pendant tassel necklace
Dress: Kmart short sleeve tiered frill mini dress in Papaya
Shoes: Kmart tan crossover slides
Bracelets: the usual plus silver and turquoise bracelet stack
BagRebecca Minkoff quilted jumbo Love bag in cobalt


Why I wore it:

This is such a comfortable dress! I love the bright papaya colour, it makes a beautiful statement on its own. I decided to add some blue with it this time when I wore it. The navy tassel necklace and silver and turquoise bracelet stacks are both different shades from the cobalt jumbo Love bag, but I think all the shades of blue worked well with the brightness of this dress.

The cobalt Rebecca Minkoff Jumbo love bag was a practical choice too! I had the school run, working from home, and then an appointment for my son in the afternoon. The jumbo Love bag meant I could easily bring a book along to read while waiting at the appointment.


Last worn: tiered linen dress, navy tassel necklace, turquoise and silver bracelet stack, tan slides, Rebecca Minkoff cobalt Jumbo Love bag.

Other ways to weartiered linen dress and pastel bag, tan slides and maxi skirt, Rebecca Minkoff cobalt Jumbo Love bag and jeans.






What I wore:




Necklace: thrifted blue statement beaded necklace
DressJeanswest Lilah tiered linen dress in orange
ShoesAdidas Superstar sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff quilted jumbo Love bag in cobalt


Why I wore it:


More blue accessories with a bright citrus-y tiered dress! This orange linen dress is one my mum got me for Christmas and just like the more yellowish one above, I like wearing this orange dress with blue. Again, the necklace and bag are different shades of blue and not an exact match, but I liked the two together against the orange dress.

Unlike the first outfit, I wore this on a bit of a wet day so I wore my Adidas Superstar sneakers again. I liked the closed in shoes to keep my feet dry in the rain, although thankfully it did clear up a little later in the morning. I had the school run, working from home, and an appointment for my son so had a little bit of driving to do and comfortable sneakers were much needed for that.


Last worn: orange tiered linen dress, navy lozenge necklace, Adidas Superstar sneakers, Rebecca Minkoff cobalt Jumbo Love bag (above).

Other ways to wearorange tiered linen dress and tote bag, Adidas Superstar sneakers and printed dress, Rebecca Minkoff cobalt Jumbo Love bag and pencil skirt.





Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

6 comments:

  1. The color of the first one is nice and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    As the dresses are very similar, I liked the first one better because of the papaya colour! I see you're continuing on your path of showing sustainable fashion, I also liked the navy blue accents!
    I wish you a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love bright orange and cobalt blue together, so your second outfit is my favourite! Have a wonderful Easter Day, Mica! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. orange is your color.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mica, I love this color combination and your hair looks amzing. Great to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dresses. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...