Monday 15 April 2024

Pink Kmart Dresses In The Office With Blue Mini MAC Bag

Two very similar outfits I wore to work recently, both with Kmart fuchsia pink dresses and my little blue Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC bag.


What I wore:




Necklace: navy and silver circle pendant tassel necklace
Dress: Kmart short sleeve tiered jersey dress in Fuchsia
ShoesAdidas Superstar sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff 2012 sky grey mini MAC bag


Why I wore it:

Surprisingly, despite loving blue and pink together, I haven't worn this sky blue Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC bag with this fuchsia pink tiered midi dress before. It seems like such an obvious combo! It was good to give it a wear, and to wear something bright for another day in the office.

Added some comfortable Adidas Superstar sneakers too, which were a very practical choice as it ended up being a pretty rainy day. Thankfully the big work issued bag I have for my work laptop has plenty space for an umbrella.


Last worn: Kmart tiered midi dress, navy tassel necklace, Adidas Superstar sneakers, Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC bag.

Other ways to wearKmart tiered midi dress and yellow, Adidas Superstar sneakers and jeans, Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC bag and shorts.





What I wore:




Necklace: Gold beaded statement multi strand necklace
Dressthrifted Kmart short sleeve godet skirt linen blend dress in fuchsia
Belt: came with dress
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff 2012 sky grey mini MAC bag


Why I wore it:

Since I liked the combination of the fuchsia pink dress with the little bluey-grey Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC bag in the outfit above, I repeated it again a few days later! 

This Kmart linen blend dress was an opshop find and I really like it with blue. Even though the blue Converse sneakers aren't the same shade as the little mini MAC bag I liked the two blues together, and I've worn these Converse with this dress many times before. Added the gold beaded statement necklace to dress it up a little more for the office. Just like the two different blues, I think the two different golds in the necklace and on the hardware and strap of the bag still work together, despite being different.

This dress is one that makes me smile even if I am just wearing it into the office!


Last worn: Kmart linen dress, gold statement necklace, blue Converse, Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC bag (above).

Other ways to wearKmart linen dress in winter, blue Converse and printed dress, Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC bag and jeans.





Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

5 comments:

  1. The pink dresses are beautiful and love the combination with the blue bag!
    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous colour these dresses are, Mica! I can't decide whether I love the midi one or the shorter one best. The blue-grey bag is gorgeous too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong with a pink outfit.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink is such a pretty color on you! I love it paired with light blue. I need to try that color combination more often. Have a great week Mica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink looks fantastic on you and again, your hair! I don't know what you did to style it but I'm loving the waves, color and how very shiny it looks. Hair tips maybe, in a future post? ;) I agree about the dress being smile inducing. Being pink is reason enough :D x

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...