Monday 19 June 2023

Navy Stripe Shift Dresses, Boots and Suede Maxi Edie Crossbody Bag | Weekday Wear Link Up

For today's Weekday Wear Link Up, getting out my long sleeved navy stripe dresses again and layering them up a little for the cooler weather. Accessorising both outfits with my latest bag buy, this preloved Rebecca Minkoff maxi Edie crossbody.


What I wore:


Rebecca Minkoff quilted maxi Edie crossbody in Porcini brown suede


JacketWitchery black belted moto leather jacket
Necklace: Gold beaded statement multi strand necklace
Dress: thrifted Kmart white and navy long sleeve stripe tee dress
ShoesAsos Cleo leather boots in tan
BagRebecca Minkoff quilted maxi Edie crossbody in Porcini brown suede


Why I wore it:

It was another really cold morning when I wore this for the school run and working from home. I'd planned to wear this white striped tee dress with sneakers, but realised that morning I needed extra layers, so added this Witchery leather jacket (a recent Gladrags market find) and my tall leather boots to try keep me cosy. Also went big on the accessories for a bit of fun, with this chunky gold statement necklace matching the chunky chain on the Rebecca Minkoff suede maxi Edie bag well in terms of chunkiness. Even if they are different shades of gold I thought they complimented each other nicely.


Last worn: Witchery belted leather jacket, white and navy striped shift dress, tall leather boots. First time I've worn the gold statement necklace and Rebecca Minkoff suede maxi Edie bag as they are recent purchases.

Other ways to wearWitchery belted leather jacket and skirt, white and navy striped shift dress with pinktall leather boots worn 30 ways.




Rebecca Minkoff Suede Maxi Edie Reveal:






What I wore:



JacketJeanswest grey jersey blazer
Necklace: Red multi strand beaded statement necklace
DressAtmos&Here navy stripe tee dress 
Shoes: RMK Chester black ankle boots
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff quilted maxi Edie crossbody in Porcini brown suede


Why I wore it:

Same outfit formula with the statement necklace, boots, and a navy striped shift dress, I just wore this into the office. Finally caved and pulled out my fleece tights for a cold winter morning! With them and my ankle boots I felt warm enough with just a grey blazer on top. The blazer made the outfit feel a little more office friendly. I liked the pop of red from the necklace with the neutral grey and navy too.

Again I wore my suede maxi Edie bag, I love it! Even though I don't need to carry much to work I've been enjoying wearing this new-to-me bag lately.


Last worn: grey jersey blazer, navy stripe tee dress, black ankle boots, Rebecca Minkoff suede maxi Edie (above). First time I've worn the red necklace as it was a recent purchase.

Other ways to weargrey jersey blazer and floral dress, navy stripe tee dress and leather jacketblack ankle boots worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancynavy stripe tee dress in second trimesterblack ankle boots in second trimester.


Weekday Wear Linkup #225


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!


Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails





Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

15 comments:

  1. You have the most amazing collection of handbags, Mica. This one looks great paired with great boots. Have a great week. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute striped dresses! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that brown bag! The texture and color are so rich and it really adds to each outfit.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these layered looks! That bag is so chic with the gold chain. Thanks for the link up Mica!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, the different golds do look fine together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the boots look with that striped dress and good thing for the tights too.
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am just in love with that massive gold chain on the bag - it's just awesomely chunky and bright and I adore it. That first outfit is a winner - the boots match the bag, the double gold chains, love love love.

    I really like the red necklace in the second outfit. First fleece tights of the season!! Thank you so much for the link-party, Mica! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that bag and the gold chain! It looks so good with both outfits! You look fabulous in both striped dresses, too...love that leather jacket!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bold chain detail on your bag is fabulous, Mica.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the looks and the bag is gorgeous.

    https://www.photosbycris.com.au/when-women-inspire/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, both outfits are gorgeous! I just love that purse so much. Also, that red beaded necklace is stunning. What a great way to add a little colour to a look. Fabulous!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the leather jacket with the stripe dress.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  13. The leather jacket complements the stripped dress.

    Bernie,
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both are really cute outfits! Have a great week :-)

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com
    OnRockwoodLane.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...