Friday 20 September 2024

Pre-Loved Printed Pieces & Purple Paraty Bag

I've been opshopping a lot recently and while I've been focusing at picking up more books to read forgot myself and the boys I can never resist a little browse of the rest of the store!

On my last trip I thrifted both of these fun printed pieces, the Paisley print cover up as well as the black and white printed maxi skirt.


What I wore:





 
Jacket: thrifted purple and red Paisley print duster (new purchase)
Necklace: double circle hammered pendant necklace
TankJeanswest Jenni basic singlet in Royal Lilac purple
Skirt: JayJays distressed denim mini skirt
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe small Paraty bag in wine purple


Why I wore it:

It was a warmer day so I dressed simply for the school run and working from home, with the singlet and denim mini skirt. I thought with the purple in the Paisley print of this cover up that this purple tank would look great with it, the shades are a pretty close match! I really liked the two pieces together, great first wear of this newly thrifted printed cover up.

I added more purple with the Chloe wine purple Paraty. It's a different shade from the others but I liked it with this outfit and the colours in the print, I thought it worked so well. Added the big gold necklace to match with the statement gold hardware on the small Chloe Paraty bag.


Last worn: purple singlet, double circle pendant necklace, denim mini skirt, leather Converse, Chloe wine purple Paraty bag.

Other ways to wearpurple singlet and shorts, denim mini skirt and florals, leather Converse and dress, Chloe wine purple Paraty bag and jeans.

Perfect for pregnancy: purple singlet in second trimester.





What I wore:






Necklace: thrifted Eb&Ive black wooden bead multi strand statement necklace
Tank: Jeanswest Maji metallic tank in soft green and silver
Skirt: thrifted Kmart black and white boho print maxi skirt (new purchase)
Shoes: thrifted Anko Kmart black strappy sandals (new purchase)
Bracelets: the usual
BagChloe small Paraty bag in wine purple


Why I wore it:

Another working from home day, minus the school run as it was a pupil free day! I had a couple errands to run in the afternoon after work, but again just wore a simple singlet with the heat. For the first wearing of this black and white printed maxi skirt I thought I'd keep it simple and neutral with the metallic silver tank, and went a little matchy-matchy with the black sandals and the black statement necklace. Both those accessories are opshop finds too!

Did want a little more colour with this outfit when I put it on though so again I wore my small wine purple Chloe Paraty bag. I liked the darker purple against the neutral black white and silver outfit.


Last worn: metallic singlet, black statement necklace, Chloe wine purple Paraty (above). First time I've worn the skirt and the sandals as they are recent opshop finds.

Other ways to wearmetallic singlet and shorts, Chloe wine purple Paraty and dress.





Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...