Wednesday 2 October 2024

Bright Tees and Boucle Jackets With Rebecca Minkoff Love Bag

Wearing some neutral outfits to the office lately, with lots of grey. Adding more interest to the outfits with brightly coloured tees and textured jackets.


What I wore:






Jacket: Jeanswest Dixie collarless jacket
EarringsMimco silver stud earrings 
Necklace: thrifted Mix Apparel clover designer inspired necklace
Tee: Jeanswest essential v-neck tee in marigold
JeansNobody Denim Cult high rise skinny ankle jeans in charred grey
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Love cross body bag in grey


Why I wore it:

This marigold tee can sometimes look really orange in person so I paired it with these charcoal grey Nobody Denim jeans, rather than any of my trusty black skinny jeans. I did add the black boucle jacket on top, but I think that worked well with the white thread through it so it didn't look too orange and black and Halloween themed!

I picked the grey Rebecca Minkoff quilted Love bag to wear with this as I wanted to match the neutrals in the majority of the outfit, but a brighter bag would have worked well with this I think. I also wasn't sure about the necklace - I often struggle to find the right necklace to wear with the rounded necklace of this jacket. But I got a lovely compliment from my colleague on this outfit that made me smile. Particularly because the only reason I'd worn such a bright tee that morning was due to a lack of sleep the night before, trying to fake looking awake!


Last worn: Mimco studs, boucle blazer, marigold tee, clover necklace, Nobody Denim jeans, black Converse, Rebecca Minkoff grey Love bag.

Other ways to wearboucle blazer, marigold tee and skirt, Nobody Denim jeans and cardigan, black ConverseRebecca Minkoff grey Love bag worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancyboucle blazer in second trimesterConverse in second trimester, Rebecca Minkoff grey Love bag in second trimester.





What I wore:






Jacket: Jeanswest Cassandra jacquard jacket
Earrings: Kmart silver leaf drop chandelier earrings
Tee: Jeanswest essential v-neck tee in elfin yellow
Skirt: Target textured silver pencil skirt
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
BagRebecca Minkoff Love cross body bag in grey


Why I wore it:

There are a lot of textures in this outfit with the jacquard jacket, quilted pencil skirt and quilted Rebecca Minkoff Love crossbody bag. I liked the plain pastel yellow tee with all those neutral layers for just a little touch of colour. Just like the outfit above, I wasn't sure on a necklace. In the end I decided just to wear these silver statement earrings and skip wearing a necklace completely, which I really liked with this outfit.


Last worn: silver earrings, jacquard jacket, yellow tee, grey pencil skirt, white leather Converse, Rebecca Minkoff grey Love bag (above).

Other ways to wearjacquard jacket and dress, yellow tee, grey pencil skirt with green, white leather Converse and maxi skirt, Rebecca Minkoff grey Love bag worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancy: jacquard jacket in third trimesterRebecca Minkoff grey Love bag in second trimester.




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with both of these cardigans Mica, they are beautiful and look so cozy! Such pretty looks!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving both of these bouclé jackets, Mica, and the grey and marigold combo is fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...