Monday 6 May 2024

Blue Dresses and Small Orange Love Bag

Two blue printed dress outfits, both accessorised with my crossover slides and my little orange Rebecca Minkoff small Love bag.


What I wore:




Earrings: Kmart gold circle glitter resin statement earrings
Necklace: personalised gold children's names charm necklace
Dress: Iris Maxi The Label flora print blue and white mini dress
Belt: came with dress
Shoes: Kmart tan crossover slides
Bracelets: the usual plus vintage silver charm bracelet
BagRebecca Minkoff chevron quilted small Love crossbody bag in pale coral


Why I wore it:

I actually wore this back on easter Sunday at the end of March! I can be a bit behind with sharing photos to the blog sometimes. We had our annual lunch at my parent's and I wanted to look dressed up but be comfortable for all the good food too - this loose dress seemed like a great choice. After running around the back garden for the egg hunt I did question why I picked a mostly white dress to wear...luckily I kept it clean!

Even though the hardware on the Rebecca Minkoff small love bag is silver, I went with gold earrings and my gold necklace. I didn't mind the mixed metals as they were quite far apart.
Another easy blue printed dress and slides outfit, even accessorised this navy leaf print dress with the same small peachy Love bag. I've worn this little orange bag with the dress before, I feel with the autumn leaves colours in the print the peach small Love bag is a nice complimenting accessory, even if it's not an exact match.

Just like last time I wore the dress and bag together, this was also for another birthday party! I unexpectedly had to run a few errands beforehand where I felt a little overdressed, but I was perfectly attired for the party that afternoon. While I didn't wear the gold earrings with this I did wear the same gold necklace too, and same slides too. When you have a winning formula why change it?


Last worn: gold charm necklace (above), Jaase autumn leaves dress, Kmart slides (above), Rebecca Minkoff small Love bag (above).

Other ways to wearJaase autumn leaves dress and blazer, Kmart slides and shorts, Rebecca Minkoff small Love bag and maxi dress.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

9 comments:

  1. Your orange mini bag is so adorable.
    I love both of these outfits as well.
    I know you love blue as much as I do.
    So, these blue dresses are a perfect choices.
    Lovely to see you looking so happy and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute.. love the pop of orange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. Love the color of the bag.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The orange bag looks great with both those dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue and orange is such a happy combo, and that blue and white floral dress is so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the complementary color combo of orange and blue! Your slides and bag are great paired together with a dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prefect dress to wear for easter.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have an orange bag but I think I might need one! I love the way it looks against blue! Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of these dresses are just beautiful Mica, I love the prints on each and they look super comfortable too!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...