Monday 1 May 2023

Tiered Sundresses and Colourful Cover Ups With Louis Vuitton Neverfull Tote | Weekday Wear Link Up

For today's Weekday Wear Link Up I'm sharing two outfits I wore in the Easter school holidays, adding some cute cover ups over these Kmart tiered printed sundresses.


What I wore:

Kmart Aztec print tiered little black dress with digital print pixel cover up lv neverfull tote

Louis Vuitton MM damier azur Neverfull and digital pixel print cover up | awayfromtheblue


Jacket: thrifted digital print no label kimono
Earrings: Lovisa mini mustard tassel earrings
Necklace: thrifted wooden yellow tassel necklace
Dress: Kmart Aztec print tiered little black dress
Shoesslim navy and pink Havaianas
Bracelets: the usual plus black and gold beaded bracelet stack
BagLouis Vuitton MM damier azur Neverfull


Why I wore it:

Another fun school holiday day, we had a couple of errands to run but also a nature based art class that the kids really enjoyed. The Neverfull tote was perfect for carrying snacks and water bottles.

I really like the subtle Aztec print on this Kmart black tiered sundress, and I thought it would pair nicely with the digital print on this cover up. I really liked the combination together, and I appreciated the cover up when we were in the aircon and the sun protection it gave outside.

The orange in the print, the yellow tassel on the necklace and the mustard tassels on my earrings are very different shades, but I liked the three all together and really loved this outfit.

Perfect for pregnancyLouis Vuitton Neverfull tote bag in third trimester.


30 Ways to Wear: Louis Vuitton Neverfull






What I wore:

blush pink cover up with Kmart strappy tiered sundress in watercolour blue and blush print LV neverfull tote | awayfromblue

Louis Vuitton MM damier azur Neverfull with blush pink cover up | awayfromblue


Jacket: Jeanswest Polly kimono in dusty pink
Necklace: thrifted gold and pastel blue beaded necklace with grey string
Dress: Kmart strappy tiered sundress in watercolour blue and blush print
Shoesslim navy and pink Havaianas
Bracelets: the usual
BagLouis Vuitton MM damier azur Neverfull


Why I wore it:

I loved the combination above so much that I repeated it again, another Kmart tiered sundress with another colourful cover up. While the blush print on the dress is a shade or two lighter than the pink of the cover up, the two looked so good together! I added another pastel shade with the blue and gold necklace too, which I thought went nicely with the Louis Vuitton damier azur Neverfull.

We had a really fun day with my mum down the coast, enjoying the beach in the morning and then the park in the afternoon. It was a little windy, but still pretty warm, so this cover up was the perfect light layer over the sundress for sun protection without overheating.


Last worn: blush cover up, pastel blue necklace, tiered printed sundress, Havaianas (above), Louis Vuitton Neverfull (above).

Other ways to wearblush cover up and denim, tiered printed sundress in winter, Louis Vuitton Neverfull tote bag worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancyLouis Vuitton Neverfull at 38 weeks.



Weekday Wear Linkup #218


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!


Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails







Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

23 comments:

  1. That blue dress is super cute - perfect for so many occasions, and you styled it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue dress is super cute, perfect for so many occasions - and you've styled it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimonos are the perfect layering piece! I love the second look! Blue and blush pink is such a pretty combo!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boho vibes of the first look so much! Thanks for the link up Mica!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both looks and your LV neverfull! I use mine all the time.
    -Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2023/04/navy-trench-coat.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forget to wear my kimonos with my dresses. This is a good reminder. Cute looks.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you printed sun dress under kimono outfit formula! The print mix of the first outfit is perfect, and the soft colors of your second outfit is a great choice for the beach. Hope you enjoy your week, and thanks for the link up party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Neverfull purse is fantastic! Sometimes, you just need a bag that can carry all of the essentials (and then some). I love the dusty pink kimono as well. So glad you were able to have a nice day at the beach!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great in both looks.. but the first is my favorite. Great pops of color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a winning formula! I love both of these outfits.

    Michelle
    https://funkyfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving both of your tiered sundress and cover-up outfits, and can't wait to wear mine when the weather warms up. No favourites here, I love them both equally! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love the versatility of this bag. It’s so great with your style. I hope your having a great start to May. It is amazing how time goes by so fast within the months and seasons.
    https://www.bauchlefashion.com/2023/04/5-tips-on-how-to-actually-wear-white.html?spref=pi&ssp_iabi=1682966995130&m=1

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the mix of patterns in the first look—so creative!
    Cheryl Shops | www.cherylshops.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Los dos outfits son muy bonitos, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love both of these! This color combination is one of my favorites!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you add pops of color and print to your looks with these kimonos, Mica! Your Neverfull tote is also the perfect everyday tote, you cannot go wrong. =)

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I love the first kimono so much! It is beautiful and love the combination with the dress too. The second look is so pretty and love those color combos too!!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like how you mixed prints with your first looks. Both outfits look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad you had a great time with your mom.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, I'm in love with the print mixing in that first outfit Mica,
    OOXX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The nature based art class sounds so fun! I can see why you liked the second outfit so much. It's so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nature based art class and the beach! I'm in!!

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com
    OnRockwoodLane.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...