Friday 9 December 2022

Striped Dresses, Sneakers and Floral Bag

More simple striped dress outfits for spring. Loving the ease of an instant outfit by pulling on a dress lately! Accessorised with my little hand painted floral bag and some comfortable sneakers.


What I wore:





Necklace: thrifted purple wooden bead statement necklace
DressAtmos&Here navy stripe tee dress 
ShoesNew Balance Coast women's running shoe in black 
Bracelets: the usual
Bag: Mica Bag - Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB side zip tote in pale lilac hand painted by Sheila


Why I wore it:

Brightening up this navy and black striped shift dress with accessories. With the comfortable and practical black New Balance sneakers and the navy and black stripes, this was a bit of a dull outfit. The lilac necklace and floral bag, even though they are different shades of purple, added jus the right amount of colour to this dress I thought.

Simple outfit for another usual spring day. School drop off, helping in my son's classroom, working from home and then a trip to the library after school pick up.





What I wore:




Necklace: Colette crescent purple and gold necklace
Dress: Target navy and white striped shift dress with frill sleeves
Shoesthrifted Adidas Superstar sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
Bag: Mica Bag - Rebecca Minkoff mini MAB side zip tote in pale lilac hand painted by Sheila


Why I wore it:

Going a little matchy-matchy with the sneakers here too, striped Adidas superstar sneakers with this navy and white striped dress. I picked this dress up from Glad Rags Markets for $5 a while back and this is its fifth wear so it's already at $1 a wear! One of the reasons I love shopping second hand, such good value for money!

Just like the outfit above I added a little more colour to this with my accessories - the magenta necklace and the pretty floral bag. Easy outfit for a very hot day and a backyard birthday party that was a lot of fun. 


Last worn: Target dress, magenta necklace, Adidas Superstar sneakers, hand painted tote (above).

Other ways to wearTarget dress and black tote, Adidas Superstar sneakers and jeans, hand painted tote and tiered dress.


How You Can Wear It:

A simple striped dress is an easy instant outfit for spring. You can add even more colour with bright or printed accessories, as I have here.




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

19 comments:

  1. The bag looks amazing with both dresses! Enjoy your weekend Mica!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you are making the most of the spring weather with these gorgeous striped dresses! I just adore that purse. It is such a beautiful piece.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new purse is beautiful. Have a great weekend. We are going to be making treat bags this weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a pleasure to see how versatile Sheila's bag has turned out to be. I particularly love it with the first dress and that gorgeous purple necklace! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! She did a great job creating something that works so well in my wardrobe!

      Delete
  5. The bag is perfect for both dresses!
    Have a great weekend, Mica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these looks are so pretty and they both look comfortable too since you paired the dresses with sneakers! I love that!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend, Mica!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such comfortable outfits! Dresses and sneakers has been such a go-to for me!

      Delete
  7. I love the lilac necklace paired with your gorgeous floral purse! What a fun way to brighten up a darker dress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Los dos vestidos son muy bonitos, te vez muy guapa, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great. The floral bag is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so thrilled you're wearing the bag so much, Mica - I love how pretty it looks against the striped dresses, particularly the first outfit! Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila! It makes me smile every time I wear it :)

      Delete
  11. Atmos&Here navy stripe tee dress and its Shoe look perfect. Thanks for the link of Atmos&Here Dresses .

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never would have thought to pair a dress with sneakers but I love these looks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a comfortable and practical outfit combination! :)

      Delete
  13. Thank you all for your comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...