Monday 14 October 2024

Kmart Anko Floral Midi Dresses And Yellow Bags

Two very different Kmart Anko floral midi dresses I wore to the office recently, both accessorised with Converse and yellow crossbody bags.


What I wore:






NecklaceTiffany & Co pink double heart tag pendant necklace
Dress: Kmart teal floral print midi dress
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff yellow mini 5 zip


Why I wore it:

I really like how great this dress is for the office! It was a bargain $12 Kmart clearance sale find a while back and it always gets compliments. This is the first time I've tired wearing it with yellow and I really liked the combination. The yellow Rebecca Minkoff mini 5-zip bag was a great pop against the teal floral dress.

I kept the rest of the accessories simple with a Tiffany necklace and my comfortable blue Converse for the commute to work.


Last worn: Tiffany heart necklace, teal floral print midi dress, blue Converse, Rebecca Minkoff yellow mini 5-zip bag.

Other ways to wearteal floral print midi dress and leather jacket, blue Converse and skirt, Rebecca Minkoff yellow mini 5-zip bag and shorts.







What I wore:






Earrings: handmade pink star clay earrings made by my sister
NecklaceTiffany & Co pink double heart tag pendant necklace
Dress: Kmart long sleeve black tie neck dress in floral wisteria print
Belt: came with dress
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual plus Roie Designs labradorite bracelets
BagRebecca Minkoff micro Regan satchel in Harvest Gold


Why I wore it:

Another Kmart floral midi dress, this one a lucky $2 find! It's definitely a firm favourite, as like the one above it's perfect casually and in the office too. I've been on a bit of a yellow bag kick recently so again I tried a yellow bag with this floral dress. The mustard micro Regan hasn't been worn in a while, it was good to get it out again. Just like in the outfit above, it doesn't match any of the colours in the dress, but I enjoyed the pop of colour it gave against the mostly black dress.

Wore my black Converse with this, again as they are such comfortable shoes for the commute! And also because my sister had the kids, I met up with them after I finished work and we headed out to check out the Titanic exhibition in the city. It was an interesting way to end the work day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...