Monday 30 September 2024

Navy Dresses, Colourful Blazers and Pink Jean MAC Crossbody Bag

Adding a little more colour to neutral navy dresses for the office with these colourful blazers, and pink Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC crossbody bag.


What I wore:






Jacket: thrifted Jeanswest cobalt blue blazer
Necklace: thrifted Belle Folie multi colour tassel necklace
Dress: Kmart short sleeve tiered knit dress in indigo ink with pockets
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Jean MAC bag in fig 


Why I wore it:

There is a lot of blue in this outfit with the navy tiered dress, cobalt blue blazer and the blue Converse Chucks, but I loved the different shades together. I wanted to introduce a little more colour with accessories so I went with this multi coloured tassel necklace. It's really fun against the plain navy backdrop of the dress.

Because I always carry a separate work-issued laptop bag to the office, I just need a little bag for my own essentials and this Jean MAC crossbody bag hadn't been worn in a while so was overdue a wear. I really like pink bags with navy dresses like this. And the bag is the perfect size for my wallet, keys and phone.


Last worn: blue blazer, tassel necklace, navy tiered dress, blue Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC crossbody bag.

Other ways to wearblue blazer and skirt, navy tiered dress and tote bag, blue Converse and jeans, Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC crossbody bag and shorts.






What I wore:






JacketJeanswest Nadine 3/4 sleeve dusky pink blazer
EarringsMimco silver stud earrings 
Necklace: thrifted Mix Apparel clover designer inspired necklace
DressAtmos&Here navy stripe tee dress 
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Jean MAC bag in fig 


Why I wore it:

Another navy dress outfit for work - I've finally hit 30 wears with this navy and black striped shift dress, which is a staple in the cooler weather with the thicker fabric and long sleeves. It was great for this cooler spring day with just the light blush blazer as a topper. And even though the blush blazer is a different shade of pink from the deeper pink on the Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC crossbody bag, I like the two together. It's not the first time I've worn this combination of pinks, I always enjoy it.

I went with black Converse this time, and the black and silver necklace, as they matched the black stripes in the dress nicely.


Last worn: Mimco studded earrings, blush blazer, black statement necklace, navy striped dress, black Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC crossbody bag (above).

Other ways to wearblush blazer and floral dress, navy striped dress and leather jacket, black Converse and jeans, Rebecca Minkoff Jean MAC crossbody bag and shorts.

Perfect for pregnancy: blush blazer in third trimesternavy striped dress in second trimesterConverse in second trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

1 comment:

  1. Both outfits are gorgeous! I especially love the accessories you chose. That multi-coloured tassel necklace is such an incredible piece and adds just the right amount of colour to the look! You are always so stylish.

    the creation of beauty is art.  

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...