Monday 23 September 2024

Kmart Fuchsia Pink Dresses, Converse And Rebecca Minkoff Love Too Bag

Enjoying spring office dressing, wearing these two Kmart fuchsia pink dresses that are perfect for my very casual business casual office. I accessorised both these pink dresses with my little Rebecca Minkoff deep teal croc embossed Love Too bag.


What I wore:


Necklace: thrifted Belle Folie multi colour tassel necklace
Dressthrifted Kmart short sleeve godet skirt linen blend dress in fuchsia
Belt: came with dress
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Love Too in deep teal croc embossed leather


Why I wore it:

This linen dress is such a firm favourite, and such a lucky opshop find. Every time I wear it it makes me happy! I love the colour and on this particularly warm spring day the linen was perfect for the heat on the commute and kept me cool rushing to school drop off and pick up too. I liked the bright tassel necklace against the fuchsia backdrop of this dress, and added more colour with the deep teal Love Too bag. Wearing Converse again, they are so practical for the commute and supportive for my weakened knee.


Last worn: pink linen dress, tassel necklace, white Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag.

Other ways to wearpink linen dress in winter, white Converse and maxi skirt, Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag and jeans.






What I wore:






Scarf: thrifted no brand navy grid print scarf
Earrings: thrifted Colette gold metal flower stud statement earrings
Dress: Kmart short sleeve tiered jersey dress in Fuchsia
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star coast blue
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Love Too in deep teal croc embossed leather


Why I wore it:

After a run of very summer like temps, it actually cooled off a little to be more spring-like so I took the opportunity to wear a scarf with this dress. This navy grid print scarf is an opshop find and although it's a very different shade of blue from the Love Too bag I liked both accessories together against the pink dress.

The only downside to this outfit was that I wished I'd layered a little more. I'd planned this outfit the night before and on waking up to a cooler morning though the scarf would be enough of an addition to keep me warm. It was much colder than I expected after all those warm days and I wished I'd added a jacket to this. Thankfully was nice and warm in the office, and wasn't too cold on the commute home.


Last worn: pink midi dress, gold statement earrings, grid print scarf, blue Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag (above).

Other ways to wearpink midi dress and blazer, grid print scarf and stripes, blue Converse and jeans, Rebecca Minkoff Love Too bag and skirt.




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely fuchsia dresses, Mica! Such a stunning colour, and I love how the blue bags pop against it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both looks are beautiful! Fuchsia is definitely your colour. It's always hard to know how much to layer when the weather is inconsistent. Glad the scarf helped a bit!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...