Wednesday 19 April 2023

Pink and Turquoise Outfits With Denim Skirts and Balenciaga City Bag

Some colourful pink and turquoise outfits I wore recently. Pairing my recently thrifted cover ups with a couple of classic Target denim skirts.


What I wore:


Balenciaga RH classic city in 2010 sorbet


EarringsA Little Bit of North blue mandala earrings
Jacket: thrifted no label tropical print tassel cover up
Necklace: Jeanswest Taryn turquoise tassel bead necklace
Tank: Jeanswest Maji metallic tank in soft green and silver
Skirt: thrifted Target black stretch denim skirt
Shoesthrifted Adidas Superstar sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagBalenciaga RH classic city in 2010 sorbet


Why I wore it:

The perfect comfy Sunday outfit! A simple tank, denim skirt, Superstar sneakers, and a very cute and colourful cover up. We had a quiet morning, and in the afternoon headed out to a mum's group event at a café we hadn't been to before. We will definitely be back, I enjoyed the location and conversation and the kids loved all of the fun things to explore.

With this bright cover up, I went a little matchy-matchy with the turquoise tassel necklace. The blue earrings hadn't been worn in a while and were also a good match to the blue in the print. Last time I wore this cover up I paired it with pink, so I picked a bright pink bag, this Balenciaga sorbet city, which I absolutely loved the colour combination of. Handy for all our water bottles when we went out too!


Last worn: blue earrings, printed tassel trim cover up, metallic tank, tassel necklace, black denim skirt, Adidas Superstar sneakers, Balenciaga sorbet city bag.

Other ways to wearprinted tassel trim cover up and white denim, metallic tank and printed shorts, black denim skirt and printed tee, Adidas Superstar sneakers and floral dress, Balenciaga sorbet city bag worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancyBalenciaga sorbet city bag in second trimester.


30 Ways To Wear: Balenciaga Sorbet Pink City Bag







What I wore:




Balenciaga RH classic city in 2010 sorbet


Earrings: Kmart gold circle glitter resin statement earrings
Jacket: thrifted Kmart blue and pink palm print cover up
Necklace: thrifted wood and marble bead thrifted necklace with white string
Tank: Jeanswest Maya gather back tank in mid turquoise
Skirt: Target classic denim skirt in white
ShoesSketchers Bountiful navy fabric sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagBalenciaga RH classic city in 2010 sorbet


Why I wore it:

Again with the turquoise and pink! I really love this combination, and the cover up makes it so easy to wear that combination, having both the colours in the print! Wore another classic target denim skirt, a white one this time, and a brighter tank, this turquoise one that was overdue a wear. I really like how bright this outfit was. I stuck with comfortable sneakers as after the school run and working from home we had a couple of errands to run.

I got to surprise my son at his event at school in the afternoon by wrapping up work a little early. Wearing this bright outfit he certainly couldn't miss me standing on the side-lines! The gold glitter earrings were a fun neutral with all that colour, and this nude necklace seemed the best choice to pair with the bright colours.


Last worn: palm print cover up, gold glitter earrings, wood and clay necklace, turquoise tank, white Target denim skirt, Sketchers, Balenciaga sorbet city (above).

Other ways to wearpalm print cover up and navy tee, turquoise tank and maxi skirt, white Target denim skirt with orangeSketchers and shorts, Balenciaga sorbet city and dress.

Perfect for pregnancyBalenciaga sorbet city bag in second trimester.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous outfits, Mica! Isn't it nice to be able to wear big earrings again?? No mask-tangling! Love the kimonos, and you're giving me ideas for styling my denim minis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how yo style them. So suitable on you.

    Thanks for sharing such a great idea!

    Looking forward for the next post.

    The Most Approved Jewelry Trends For Summer-End

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turquoise and pink is a fantastic combination! I love love love it! Both cover ups are just stunning. Also, I'm so glad you were able to surprise your son at his school event.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sneaker are making a comeback with skirts.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink and turquoise is such a beautiful combination! Hope your week is going well. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous outfits, Mica! I can't believe you found not one but two of those floaty cover-ups in the Op-shop. I keep on looking but hardly find any, which is a shame as I enjoy wearing the few I've got over Summer!
    Loving the sorbet colour of your bag! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of these outfits; I am such a sucker for anything with turquoise and it really does pair so well with your beautiful pink bag.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...