Friday 21 April 2023

Printed Dresses and Mango Yellow Balenciaga Envelope Clutch

Adding a big pop of colour to my printed dresses for Easter weekend back at the start of April, with my mango yellow Balenciaga envelope clutch.


What I wore:




Earrings: gold pendant chandelier earrings
Necklace: thrifted yellow beaded statement pendant long necklace
DressJaase Celine autumn leaves mini dress
ShoesNovo Tawny rose gold sandals
Bracelets: the usual
BagBalenciaga envelope clutch in 2012 mangue with giant 12 RGGH


Why I wore it:

Wore this for an early Easter lunch and egg hunt with my family down the coast. I wanted to be comfortable, so flat sandals and this amazing Jaase printed dress were perfect. I thought that the yellow necklace and mango Balenciaga envelope clutch, along with the statement gold earrings, made this a little more formal for Easter lunch. But still comfortable and practical for a day full of eating and egg hunting and playing in the back yard! We actually all ended up staying for dinner as well, we had so much fun! It was a really good day.


Last worn: Jaase autumn leaves print dress, yellow pendant necklace, gold chandelier earringsrose gold sandalsBalenciaga mango envelope clutch.

Other ways to wearJaase autumn leaves print dress and boots, rose gold sandals and shortsBalenciaga mango envelope clutch and maxi dress.

Perfect for pregnancyBalenciaga mango envelope clutch in third trimester.


Converting Balenciaga Envelope Clutch Into A Shoulder Bag:






What I wore:





Earrings: Colette silver filigree leaf diamante statement earrings
NecklaceTiffany & Co pink double heart tag pendant necklace 
Dress: Kmart red flora printed wrap dress
ShoesRebecca Minkoff Georgina studded gladiator sandals in blush
Bracelets: the usual
BagBalenciaga envelope clutch in 2012 mangue with giant 12 RGGH


Why I wore it:

Wore this to church on Easter Sunday. Unlike our family egg hunt, I wasn't going to be able to leave my clutch sitting as we ran round searching the garden for eggs. So I decided to take this little chain strap I bought on ebay last year to use with my MbMJ clutch, to turn this Balenciaga envelope clutch into a shoulder bag. It was pretty good for a quick hack, as you can see in the video. Even if the chain strap isn't centred in the bag I found it worked well enough for the morning and afternoon at church. And most importantly, it let me be hands free for the egg hunt with the kids, ha!

Although the Balenciaga envelope clutch has rose gold hardware, with the silver chain strap I felt silver accessories would be best so went with these statement silver leaf earrings and little silver Tiffany necklace.


Last worn: Kmart flora coral wrap dress, Tiffany necklace, silver leaf earrings, studded sandals, Balenciaga mango envelope clutch (above).

Other ways to wearKmart flora coral wrap dress at Christmas, studded sandals worn 30 ways, Balenciaga mango envelope clutch and jeans.

Perfect for pregnancyBalenciaga mango envelope clutch in third trimester.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

15 comments:

  1. These dresses are so pretty Mica! The print and colors of the first are my fave. Those earrings add the perfect dose of drama!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prefect Easter looks. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you layered your bracelets. Is it a new look? Perhaps I just didn't notice it before.
    The eye- catching bag is really pretty. I have not thought of bags as being suitable for pregnany before! It does make sense, though.
    Love your outfits. You look great Mica. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing worse than a clutch purse on a day you need to be able to hang it from your shoulder. I had a yellow clutch purse when I was a teen. And one day I took it to Disneyland. Yup, that was one lesson I learned the hard way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the Easter look Mica. But turning the clutch into a shoulder bag was brilliant. That's the way to be the boss of your clothes,
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to change that clutch up. I am curious how you link the chain inside, does it already have loops in the clutch? Anyway, I am also loving the printed dresses you choose. They are both stunning and make a statement on their own but the pop of yellow really elevates both outfits. Hope you all had an fantastic Easter together.

    bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Los dos looks me gustaron, pero me gusto mas el primero, te vez muy guapa, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous that you guys guys have K Mart over there, and that the stock seems to be more like the Target US than what we had over here aeons ago! Love that dress, and the Jaace dress too:) Plus, love the pop of colour that the bag added!
    Have a great weekend, Mica:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of your Easter looks are a sight for sore eyes, Mica. How gorgeous is that mango yellow Balenciaga clutch! It looks particularly striking against the Autumn leaves dress in your first outfit. Very festive! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh both of these dresses are so gorgeous, I love them both and they both look lovely on you and look great with the yellow bag!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stopping by to wish you a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those dresses, they look so happy and perfect for spring! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a blessed Easter Mica, you picked such pretty outfits!!

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your gorgeous dresses, Mica. They are perfect for this time of the year as the seasons change. The yellow bag is gorgeous, smart idea to add a chain. Wishing you a good week ahead. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yellow is such a great, cheerful color! Pairs so well with everything.

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com
    OnRockwoodLane.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...