Monday 3 April 2023

Blue Printed Dresses With Orange Small Love Crossbody Bag | Weekday Wear Link Up

For today's Weekday Wear Link Up, sharing theses two outfits I wore featuring an incredibly easy outfit formula of a blue printed dress with a little orange bag, my Rebecca Minkoff small Love bag.


What I wore:

blue pessant tassel tile print dress with orange Rebecca Minkoff chevron quilted small Love crossbody bag in pale coral | awayformblue

Rebecca Minkoff chevron quilted small Love crossbody bag in pale coral


Dress: Jeanswest 'Chelsea' printed dress
Shoesslim navy and pink Havaianas
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff chevron quilted small Love crossbody bag in pale coral


Why I wore it:

I'm getting close to 30 wears on this dress - this is it's 26th wear - but can you believe that I haven't worn it with orange before? It seems so strange to me this is the first time I've tried orange with it, I really like blue and orange together! The little pale coral Rebecca Minkoff love crossbody bag was the perfect pop with the blue print on the dress. I liked this dress for the hot day too, working from home and doing the school run with the kids. Although it does have longer sleeves, it's nice and light and is good on humid days like this was.

Kept it really simple and didn't add a necklace. The tassel tie detail on this dress often feels like just enough, and in the heat I didn't want to add any extra accessories - even just a necklace!


Last worn: tile print dress, Havaianas, Rebecca Minkoff pale coral small love bag.

Other ways to weartile print dress and little red bag, Rebecca Minkoff pale coral small love bag with pink.

Perfect for pregnancytile print dress in second trimester.


What Fits Inside: Rebecca Minkoff Small Love Bag







What I wore:

Shein navy flower print flowy dress with orange rebecca minkoff small love bag | awayfromblue

Rebecca Minkoff chevron quilted small Love crossbody bag in pale coral


Necklace: Happiness Boutique turquoise and coral pendant necklace (c/o)
DressShein navy flower print flowy dress (c/o) 
Shoesslim navy and pink Havaianas
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff chevron quilted small Love crossbody bag in pale coral


Why I wore it:

Another hot and humid day, with working from home and the school run, meant I wanted again an easy instant outfit. This swing dress is super light, perfect on a hot and sticky day, even with the long sleeves, and helped me feel a bit more pulled together than I felt!

With the red floral print on the navy background, I've worn a lot of red accessories with this dress. Thought that the little orange Rebecca Minkoff Love bag would be a good way to change it up a little, and again as I didn't have anywhere to be other than my home office and the school run, a small bag was all I needed for the essentials.


Last worn: floral print navy swing dressstone pendant necklaceHavaianas (above), Rebecca Minkoff pale coral small love bag (above).



Weekday Wear Linkup #214


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!


Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails





Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

17 comments:

  1. You're doing so great with your 30 wears! The orange bag really makes both of these dresses pop!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these pretty dresses! The embroidery on the second is lovely. I tried to load up my blog post but didn't work for some reason. Thanks for the link up anyway!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and versatile bag :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The print on the Chelsea dress is so fun and flattering. Have a great week!

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.com
    OnRockwoodLane.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of these blue dresses with the orange bag for a wonderful pop of color. Isn't it funny how we can wear something so many times and yet there are new combos we haven't tried? For a versatile item, 30 wears is just getting started with the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous dresses, but I particularly love the first one. I'm not surprised you're close to 30 wears with this one. Also swooning over that orange bag, which is perfect with both dresses! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That printed dress paired with the coral crossbody purse is perfection. What a great combination! Blue and orange together is always a good idea! It's wonderful that you have lighter pieces so the hot and humid days are a little more manageable.

    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on getting almost 30 wear on the dress.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love an orange and blue combo. Nice purse.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on 26 wears on the dress in the first photo! You are certainly getting your money's worth. Love the navy blue embroidered dress too, and that great little RM bag. Hope you have a good week and thanks for the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these styles. And it is great the orange goes well with any outfit. It is a great pop of colour.
    https://www.bauchlefashion.com/2023/03/spring-into-fashion-5-fashion-trends-to.html?spref=pi&m=1

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dresses are lovely and the orange bag is fabulous...my favourite colour!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was all set to say I really liked the first dress, then I saw the second dress! Both of them are fabulous! I love blue and orange together, too! Have a marvelous week!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bonitos vestido y le va muy bien el bolso, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  15. a bright colored purse is so perfect for these kinds of darker dresses. It adds such a pretty pop of color to both looks.
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both of these dresses are so pretty, Mica! I also love blue and orange together, and that's awesome that you have almost 30 wears on the blue printed dress!

    Hope you're having a wonderful week so far! :)

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your orange bag is so cute! I love it with that first dress especially!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...