Wednesday 6 April 2022

Floral Printed Dresses and Rebecca Minkoff Edie Shoulder Bag In Luna Blue

Sharing these two floral dresses together in a post again, although they are both very different styles and colours. The Rebecca Minkoff Edie shoulder bag works nicely with both the green in the tee dress and the blue in the tiered sundress.


What I wore:

Atmos & Here Willow floral printed tee dress with converse and rebecca minkoff edie shoulder bag tassel earrings | awayfromblue

Rebecca Minkoff Edie regular shoulder bag in Luna blue with floral tee dress | awayfromtheblue


Earrings: Kmart teal tassel earrings
DressAtmos & Here Willow printed tee dress
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual plus Roie Designs pearl beaded bracelets 
BagRebecca Minkoff Edie regular shoulder bag in Luna blue


Why I wore it:

Again taking advantage of the mask rules being dropped on school grounds to wear some pretty earrings! I really feel I'd been neglecting my earring collection with the mask rules, sticking to simple studs. I still carry a mask with me each day and wear one indoors but it's nice no longer having to wear them outside the classrooms dropping off and picking up the kids. Since I was mask free with the school run and working from home, pretty earrings were a good accessory with this floral print dress even if the teal tassels aren't a perfect match to the colours in the print.

Just like the earrings, the luna blue Rebecca Minkoff Edie shoulder bag doesn't match any of the shades of blue in the print either but I thought that it complimented the colours nicely. This shade of blue really goes with so much! Although I only had to do a little bit of driving around I went with my comfortable Converse - they have become a really go-to for me lately.


Last worn: teal tassel earrings, floral print tee dress, leather and pearl bracelets, Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Edie bag.

Other ways to wearfloral print tee dress and denim jacket, Converse and denim skirt, Rebecca Minkoff Edie bag and navy dress.

Perfect for pregnancyfloral print tee dress in second trimesterblack Converse in third trimester.


My Blue Handbag Collection:




What I wore:

white denim jacket adidas superstar sneakers blush and blue tiered sundress in autumn with rebecca minkoff edie bag | awayfromblue

white denim jacket with Rebecca Minkoff Edie regular shoulder bag in Luna blue | awayfromtheblue


JacketCotton On girlfriend denim jacket in whitehaven
NecklaceHouse of Harlow sunburst necklace in silver and grey
Dress: Kmart strappy tiered sundress in watercolour blue and blush print
Shoesthrifted Adidas Superstar sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff Edie regular shoulder bag in Luna blue


Why I wore it:

Last time I wore this white denim jacket I paired it with this pretty blue and blush tiered sundress for a rainy day. I was frustrated I couldn't get a good pic with the rain so I knew I'd try these two pieces together again when the weather agreed. It was one of those typical autumn days where it was summer-like temps during the day but cooler in the morning and afternoon, so the denim jacket didn't stay on all day. I really like the dress and jacket combo though, especially with the white Adidas superstar sneakers for a bit of matchy-matchy. Again I thought the blue of the Rebecca Minkoff Edie shoulder bag, while a different shade from the blue on the dress, was a nice accessory with it.

The silver sunburst necklace was an attempt at matching the silver hardware on the Edie bag but I think it gets lost a bit in the print of the dress, maybe a different necklace with a chunkier chain would have worked better. While I didn't really like the necklace too much looking back at the photos, I loved this outfit when I wore it. Good for a day of working at home while the kids were at school, with an early lunch for an appointment in the morning and some errands in the afternoon.


Last worn: white denim jacket, sunburst necklace, floral tiered sundress, Adidas Superstar sneakers, Rebecca Minkoff Edie shoulder bag (above).

Other ways to wearwhite denim jacket and orange dress, floral tiered sundress in winter, Adidas Superstar sneakers and culottes, Rebecca Minkoff Edie shoulder bag and denim skirt.




How You Can Wear It:

Dresses and sneakers are a good autumn combination! On cooler mornings try layering just a little with a trusty denim jacket like I have in the second outfit.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

34 comments:

  1. I love this kind of dresses, perfect for a hot days!
    Thanks for sharing, the second is my favorite
    Have a amazing day!
    Kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. In both you look great, very female and thanks the trainers also comfy :-) ( I am big fan of Converse ). I wish to have so warm weather here too finally like you have there :-)

    Have a lovely week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that second outfit - the white denim jacket really pops against the blue dress!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great combo, I think I'm going to wear the two pieces together a lot!

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad you are digging into your earring collection and are having fun with different styles again! Both looks are gorgeous. I absolutely adore that first dress especially. It is stunning <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it's fun to get out the pretty statement earrings again!

      Delete
  5. Sooo cute! Love both of the looks. The handbag is really beautiful!

    xx Alexandra z 𝕄𝕊 𝔸𝕃𝕎𝔸𝕐𝕊 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never go wrong with sneaker and a dress combo. We can go mask free at the school now to but I'm still wearing my in the building.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I still wear mine indoors in busy places, but we aren't allowed in classrooms at drop off or pick up any more so it's good to go mask free while waiting outside :)

      Delete
  7. I'm so looking forward to warmer weather, so that I can wear my short-sleeved and sleeveless dresses again!
    Loving both your outfits, but I'm a fan of the colour and pattern of your first dress, so that is my favourite!
    It's good to hear you no longer have to wear masks for the school pick-up and that it enables you to wear earrings again. And pretty ones they are too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are such pretty earrings! it's nice to be able to wear them again, and make the most of the sunshine before autumn temps set in and I have to layer up too much!

      Delete
  8. Very pretty dresses Mica . Have a beautiful day!
    https://chicchedimamma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of these dresses are gorgeous, but that second one is my favorite! It's so pretty especially with your light colored denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute dresses. I don't care that mask mandates have been dropped here--I still wear mine. Of course, we live in vastly different areas. I don't trust that my neighbors are virus-free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are lucky the school grounds are large so we can distance outside :) I still wear my mask indoors but not when outside :)

      Delete
  11. Summery dresses and sneakers are such a cute vibe! You look adorable in both these outfits.

    I'm wearing some pretty pastel stripes in my new post and can't wait to hear what you think!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it nice to return to normal? We've been hiding our earrings and lipstick for two years; it's great to let them out again. Love the bag, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's good to be able to wear them without getting them tangled in masks, haha!

      Delete
  13. Love the colors in the green floral dress! And the denim jacket is great with the other floral.

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Los dos outfits son muy bonitos, pero me gusto mas el segundo outfit, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute outfits, Mica! I never realized that the top dress had that grey built into it (I thought you were layering a tee under it), and sadly, that makes me like it less. IMO, this would be a dress that could use upgrading.

    I love that you are embracing the Converse! :)

    Hey, don't worry about the purse - it'll sort itself out. There's no rush on my side - I'll just wait to hear from you. XOS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - one of those candidates for always be upgrading as it's just plain on the back! It is incredibly comfortable with that tee shirt material on the back though! :)

      Delete
  16. I love both your dresses and you are always so pretty1
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself


    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute outfits. I love that bag. It reminds me of a Chanel or YSL bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely inspired by the YSL loulou I think!

      Delete
  18. Me gusto el vestido azul. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the white jacket paired with the blue dress. It's such a fresh and clean look. And yay for getting to show off the earrings again! It feels like a lifetime ago when we didn't have to worry about those things.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful dresses, you look amazing in both outfits!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Floral means spring for me and even though it is not so technically for you , your outfit is on pr with my own feelings. very cute dresses both of them. very cute earrings too: I also noticed I don't wear earrings as much as I did pre-pandemic because of the masking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are perfect for spring - or warm autumn days! :) It's a very versatile print!

      Delete
  22. I love the dusty blue color of that bag! It stands out yet works as a neutral to go with so many other colors. I love the look of the white denim jacket with that cute sundress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going to wear this dress and jacket together more! :)

      Delete
  23. Thanks all for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love a denim jacket with a dress. It always looks so pulled together.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...