Monday 15 July 2019

WeekdayWear Linkup: Printed Wrap Dresses And Colourful Scarves

For today's weekday wear, I'm layering up some wrap dresses for the office with colourful scarves.

Finding the early morning starts in winter a little hard - getting out of bed in the cold before the sun is up and trying to take photos when the sun hasn't been up very long aren't easy things to do!


What I wore:

colourful winter wrap dress outfit with cobalt long sleeve tee neon pink scarf regan bag | awayfromblue

Rebecca Minkoff medium regan bag in moon navy with llama bag charm | awayfromtheblue

awayfromtheblue Instagram colourful wrap dress outfit for winter pink scarf cobalt tee  regan bag
Earrings: Kmart silver tassel earrings
ScarfFashion Scarf Girl plain crinkle scarf in hot pink (c/o)
Dress: Target Dannii Minogue Petites printed faux wrap dress
Tee (under dress): thrifted cobalt blue long sleeve tee
ShoesWalnut Melbourne 'Ava' black lizard ballet flats
BagRebecca Minkoff Regan Satchel Tote in moon

Why I wore it:

It's not the first time I've layered a tee under this faux wrap dress - I really liked this cobalt one with the print though! I wanted to add a scarf for a little extra warmth and wasn't sure which one to go for when I saw this hot pink one hanging up - I feel it pulled out the pink in the print quite nicely!

With all of the colour I wanted a neutral bag so went with my trusty Rebecca Minkoff Regan satchel - the navy colour goes with everything. I really liked this colourful outfit combination, kept me cosy and cheerful on a cold day in the office. (I did add a jacket on top of this but had to take the pics without it so you could see the sleeves of the tee!).


Last worn: cobalt long sleeve tee, tassel earringspink textured scarf, printed faux wrap dress, Walnut Melbourne flats, Rebecca Minkoff Regan Bag.

Other ways to wearcobalt long sleeve tee and pencil skirt, pink textured scarf on a bag, printed faux wrap dress in summer, Walnut Melbourne flats and colourful pants, Rebecca Minkoff Regan Bag and shorts.

Perfect for pregnancy: wrap dress in second trimesterWalnut Melbourne flats in second trimester.


My Favourite Rebecca Minkoff Bag:






What I wore:

camel trench coat and atmos&here arlene jersey wrap tulip hem dress regan bag | away from blue

Rebecca Minkoff Regan Satchel Tote in moon navy | away from the blue

awayfromtheblue Instagram | work outfit tulip hem jersey wrap dress burgundy feather print scarf regan bag
Earrings: Kmart navy tassel earrings
Jacket: Barkins beige trench coat
ScarfForever New skye foil feather scarf in berry / gold (on sale!)
DressAtmos&Here Arlette jersey wrap dress
ShoesWalnut Melbourne 'Ava' black lizard ballet flats
BagRebecca Minkoff Regan Satchel Tote in moon

Why I wore it:

As this wrap dress has longer sleeves, I didn't layer a tee under this, sticking with my usual singlet for a little extra coverage. The black and white zigzag print on the dress is so fun to wear and a classic black and white colour scheme meant any colourful scarf would look good with this! I decided to go with the burgundy foil feather print scarf, I really liked the combination.

Again I wore my Rebecca Minkoff Regan bag, such a good bag for work and it handles the rain well - I once accidentally spilled an entire bottle of water in it!


Last worn: camel trench, navy tassel earrings, burgundy feather foil scarf, tulip hem wrap dress, black ballet flats (above), Rebecca Minkoff Regan bag (above).

Other ways to wearcamel trench and sheath dress, burgundy feather foil scarf and burgundy pants, tulip hem wrap dress in summer, black ballet flats and jeans, Rebecca Minkoff Regan bag and pencil skirt.

Perfect for pregnancycamel trench in first trimesterblack ballet flats in third trimester.



Wrap Dresses Under $50:




How You Can Wear It:

A wrap dress is a classic piece for work, and they come in so many colours and prints! In winter, a bright scarf can compliment the colours in the print of the dress or add a little extra colour to a neutral dress.



Weekday Wear Linkup #27


Welcome to the Weekday Wear linkup! A linkup for you to share your weekday outfits - whether that is office wear or stay at home mum wear - if you wore it on a weekday, you can link it up!

Guidelines:
1. Please link to a specific outfit post, not your blog homepage.
2. Link back to this post so others can find the link up.
3. Follow your host Away From The Blue on BloglovinInstagramTwitterFacebook or YouTube.
4. Add up to two posts and be sure to visit and comment on as many other posts as possible to get some weekday outfit inspiration!
Optional: tweet the post you linked up with the hashtag #weekdayWearLinkUp so I can retweet!


Subscribe for The Weekday Wear Linkup reminder emails



Linking up with Modest Monday, Confident Twosday, Style Sessions, Trend Spin, Glam Adventure, Style On The Daily, Fashion Frenzy, Oh Hey Girl, Thursday Moda, Fashion Files, Chic and Stylish.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

67 comments:

  1. Lovey scarves Mica, fab way of styling them! Have a wonderful week.


    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these dresses are so pretty and look great with those colourful scarves, Mica! It was so cold today, wasn't it?! ;) Definitely scarf weather! I really must pull out my scarves and wear them more often on days like today! Hope you have a wonderful week ahead and stay out of the cold wind, Mica! ;) XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love getting my scarves out in winter, but it was so cold!

      Delete
  3. Loving both of these dresses! I adore the hemline on the second one especially. The layering is perfect. Thanks so much for the link up!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These wrap dresses are lovely on you, Mica:) I love the addition of the pink scarf, and really digging the print on the second dress. BTW, you have the best bag collection! This Regan is another winner.:)
    Hope you've having a lovely Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this idea of layering dress. It looks great and I love how you combine colors and pattern. Thank you for inspiration. Enjoy in new week.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/07/la-mer-reparative-skintint-spf-30_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving both of these outfits! The first look is so fun with the layering and bright scarf!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. That striped dress looks so great on you! Hope you have a super week Mica!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfits are amazing!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love how you incorporate scarves into your outfits Mica!!
    I especially love that bright pink one.
    For some reason I'm having trouble with the linkup. It's the Linky one because I had trouble with someone else's too, so it's not just your site?
    OXOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear you had issues this week :(

      Delete
  10. How fun is this! Loving your colorful workwear!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving these looks!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the way you add a fun color pop to your outfits with the scarves. And that bag is a classic style! The "moon" color is very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the way you've styled your outfit! You look great.
    Adi xx | www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both of the dresses are so pretty!
    xx- Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2019/07/olive-green-midi-dress-10-facts-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so chic in these looks! I adore the blue wrap dress. The scarf is a nice pop of color. Sending you summer warmth from the United States! :)

    http://lizzyslatest.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both these wrap dresses are awesome for layering up. I love how you added the pop of color with the scarf. It completes the look beautifully.

    Xx
    Nikki
    www.nikkilivinglife.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. The secondoutfit is my favourite! ^-^
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your bag charm. Where did you get it?

    Thank you for linking at WIWS at disisd.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from Kmart! An impulse buy next to the registers, haha!

      Delete
  19. I love the cobalt shirt under the wrap dress, looks so much fun! Getting up when the sun is still down is hard, not looking forward to those winter nights again.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this wrap dress on you, Mica , so pretty , and that pick scarf is adorable on you. xx

    www.ninakobi.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ah the print dresses are super fun and look great with solids layered underneath and the pops of color with the scarves ties off the looks. Oh my we having the opposite issues here, the HEAT soooooo hot!!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the zig-zag striped dress - that hemline is so pretty - and it looks fabulous with the burgundy scarf! I like your layering with both dresses. Stay snuggly! Getting up when it's dark is the worst!

    Have a good week, Mica!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a flawless look, babe!The scarfs are such a little statement accessory on you! You never cease to amaze me!
    Happy Monday, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I fell out of love but recently back into love with wrap dresses. I even re-bought a wrap dress I had many years ago! My favourite is the first one, as I love the print, and the pop of pink from the scarf you're wearing with it. Have a lovely week, Mica! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think wrap dresses will always be a classic!

      Delete
  25. Love all the brightness added with the scarves!

    www.sundaydahlias.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really like the layering you have going with the first look. Wearing a top underneath is one of my favorite ways to style a sleeveless dress during the cooler months. And how fab is that RM satchel tote!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very happy that first outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful scarves, the stylish touch of every outfit!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  29. Is brisbane cold now? I would love to visit again! I love all the brightness and the layering, makes you look so cozy!

    www.petitevie.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, winter so it's cold (although it's warmed up more now!)

      Delete
  30. That stripe dress looks amazing on you. I hope you are doing well. Thing have been nuts over here but hopefully this week thing will go back to normal. For a bit.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's hard to get up in the morning in the summer, it's way harder in the winter! Both of these wrap dresses are so flattering on you! I just got my first wrap dress and I'm excited to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I keep forgetting it's winter for you! It's summer in San Francisco, but it was 55 degrees the other day, so I've been wearing scarves too! ;)
    Cheryl Shops | www.cherylshops.net

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the way you styled these outfits! The pop of color with the scarves is so fun and chic! Thanks for sharing! :)

    melissakacar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I really like your striped wrap dress! Your scarves are always so cute!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. love how you styled both scarves!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  36. The scarf gives a nice touch!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: OFF THE SHOULDER + MESSY BUN

    ReplyDelete
  37. Both looks are great and the link up is such a lovely idea! Wishing you a great day! Xoxo

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. <ica both of those dresses are so nice, I hate to get up in the morning especially when it's winter morning :-O In Poland we have summer now :-)
    I like your scarves too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I always hate Winter mornings! Still seems like the middle of the night when I wake up, haha.
    Loving the burgundy scarf and striped dress together!
    https://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. another great outfit!! i love this! love your bag as welll ! very pretty !

    Jadieegosh

    ReplyDelete
  41. mi piace molto la sciarpa colorata

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love your scarf collection
    https://www.stylebasket.inon

    ReplyDelete
  43. A wrap dress is such a great closet staple- you can wear 'em just about anywhere!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  44. i love the scarf of the second look ! it is so pretty !
    https://www.clairetalksbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. Loving both of these dresses. That wrap dress is so beautiful and I love the way you style it with a pink scarf, looks so chic. You look gorgeous in both of these dresses! Hope that you are having a wonderful week!!
    Dheera
    http://www.thestylepanorama.com/2019/07/5-ways-to-style-a-graphic-tees.html

    ReplyDelete
  46. Both winter outfits look super fun! I really like it when you start layering for the cool weather as I'm living vicariously through your outfits for winter. It's hardly ever suitable for layering here. Mornings when it's cold and your bed is like a warm hug, well, it can be a challenge but I don't know about winter mornings! That could be seriously tough ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  47. I really love your second wrap dress is so cute and you look so stylish Mica!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Both of these outfits are making me wish it was colder here! I love the first wrap dress with the bold blue underneath. The pink scarf was a great choice! And the striped wrap dress looks great with the trench coat. I hope you're having a good week Mica!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ReplyDelete
  49. Both great looks..
    I envy your ability to use scarves so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love your dress and especially love the alpaca on your bag. Thanks for sharing!

    xx Avalon from Simply Avalon

    ReplyDelete
  51. Such a clever idea with the layering of the dress, Mica! Keep warm and snug, Mary x.
    thepoutingpensioner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Isn't the wrap dress perfect for every figure? I love wrap dresses. I present one on my blog post too. Thank you for sharing how you style the wrap dress on My Red Carpet fashion link up. Have a wonderful day, Mica.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Aww the lama chain in your bag is so adorable! :)

    http://purflefox.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  54. That pink scarf is so cool, Mica! I love it! And the burgundy one!
    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  55. You look lovely in both dresses. I like how you layered your sleeveless dress because it is giving me inspiration on how to style my dresses for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Oh gosh, don't remind me of the short winter days! Not looking forward to them! I do love the striped dress on you, it's so cute!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  57. Thank you all for your kind comments, and those of you who linked up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...