Wednesday 17 July 2019

Two Ways To Wear Grey Kmart Leopard Print Tee In Winter

I saw this leopard print tee in Kmart and was tempted to buy it, at just $9. I decided I didn't need another grey tee though and put it back. When I stumbled across it again at just $2, I knew I had to get it! It's so soft and the leopard print is nice and subtle, it's so easy to wear! I've worn it two different ways below.

What I wore:

wearing kmart leopard print tee with green skinny jeans navy cardigan mum style winter | awayfromblue

Rebecca Minkoff Regan Satchel Tote in moon | awayfromtheblue

awayfromtheblue Instagram | grey leopard print tee worn with colourful winter layers skinny jeans cardigan regan bag mum style
JacketJeanswest waterfall drape cardigan in navy night sky marle
Necklace: Target silver Alisha trinity pendant necklace
Tee: Kmart grey leopard print tee
Jeans: thrifted ASOS petite green skinny jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in white
BagRebecca Minkoff Regan Satchel Tote in moon

Why I wore it:

Such a simple mum outfit: jeans, a tee, and Converse. Easily made suitable for winter with a cosy cardigan on top. To make this outfit a little more interesting, I went with bright green skinny jeans. While not as cheap as the leopard print tee, they were an opshop find and so also affordable, at just $5.

The green jeans and navy cardigan are a colour combination I often wear together, and I thought they complimented the neutral grey tee nicely. An easy outfit for a day at the playground and the library with the boys.


Last worn: navy waterfall cardigan, circle pendant necklace, green skinny jeans, Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Regan bag. First time I've worn the tee as it was a recent purchase.

Other ways to wearnavy waterfall cardigan worn two ways, green skinny jeans and wrap top, Converse and printed dress, Rebecca Minkoff Regan bag in the office.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimester.


Handbag Comparison: Rebecca Minkoff Regan and Micro Regan










What I wore:

wearing a grey leopard print tee in monochromatic winter maxi skirt and leather jacket outfit yellow bag | away from blue

Rebecca Minkoff micro Regan satchel in Harvest Gold | away from the blue

awayfromblue Instagram | leather jacket maxi skirt and yellow bag way to wear grey leopard print tee in winter
JacketAsos Black by Markus Lupfer printed leather jacket
NecklaceHouse of Harlow sunburst necklace in silver and grey
Tee: Kmart grey leopard print tee
Skirt: thrifted Crossroads black ruffle hem maxi skirt
Shoes: RMK Chester black ankle boots
BagRebecca Minkoff micro Regan satchel in Harvest Gold

Why I wore it:

A busy day meant another easy outfit for mum life - this maxi skirt is a firm favourite, and the grey leopard print tee with it created a rather monochromatic outfit, especially with the leather jacket. I needed the jacket in the cooler morning but with a day of rushing around to appointments, it came off before lunchtime.

This outfit wasn't as colourful as the first one, so I couldn't resist adding a little extra colour to this with the mustard Rebecca Minkoff mirco Regan bag. Such a fun pop of colour!


Last worn: printed leather jacket, House Of Harlow sunburst necklace, leopard print tee (above), black maxi skirt, black ankle boots, Rebecca Minkoff micro Regan.

Other ways to wearprinted leather jacket worn 30 ways, black maxi skirt and foil tee, black ankle boots, Rebecca Minkoff micro Regan and shorts.

Perfect for pregnancyankle boots in second trimester.



Leopard Print Tees Under $50:




How You Can Wear It:

A printed tee is a wardrobe staple, especially when paired with a pair of jeans. To mix things up a little you can try colourful denim instead, or swap your skinny jeans for a maxi skirt, which still provides the coverage you need when running around after two toddlers!


Linking up with Weekly Linkup, Fabulous Friday, Fancy Friday, Weekend Wear.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

54 comments:

  1. love your new grey tee with subtle leopard print, it looks great on you. I like how you paired it with grey jeans in the first outfit and with a maxi in the second one...you look great in both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That leopard print is nice - I like that it's not quite as busy as some. The second outfit is my favorite!
    Hope you are having a good week!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  3. $2?!?!? You were meant to have this shirt, Mica! What a great score:) Love how you styled it. The pants and the maxi skirt work really well with it. Also love the colours on both outfits. The addition of the bag on the second outfit...two thumbs up:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love the Kmart $2 clearance bargains! :)

      Delete
  4. I think that shirt was a great buy - but I'm also a sucker for anything leopard print....

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, especially for $2, it'll be such a great print mixing addition too!
    XOXO
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh yes, you can't walk away from $2! Such a steal! Love it in both looks!
    https://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you went with one neutral combination and one colorblocked combination.
    Also woohoo for $2 tees! It's fabulous and certainly worth much more than that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funnily enough, I'm wearing a very similar grey plain t-shirt right now too! They're SO handy for just throwing on right?! I hope you're having a fabulous week so far!!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got to love it when an item you eye at the store. Drops down in price. That means it was so meant to be.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I got really lucky to score it on sale!

      Delete
  10. Love the way you've styled your outfit! You look great.
    Adi xx | www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could you be any more beautiful? Such a great look, cutie!!
    Happy Wednesay, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So right about comfy mom wear 😊
    But yet still with chic

    https://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. While tees form a very small part of my wardrobe, a fun pattern can really perk up an outfit. I like the tonal leopard print of this tee, especially with your green trousers, Mica!

    You are the queen of scarves and handbags! Love your accessorizing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you always change up pieces. That long cardigan in the first look is so cool!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This tee is so cute! I love how you styled it especially with those fun green jeans!

    http://roadesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE waterfall cardigans! They are my go-to for fall/winter. So cozy cute on you!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the second outfit best, and for 2 $ it would have been a crime not to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty tee and for that price, what a score! It will definitely go nicely with so many pieces and looks great in both of these outfits. I especially like the second outfit with that gorgeous jacket and necklace. Hope you're having a great week, Mica! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like those green trousers! What a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The tee looks great both ways hun! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.


    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like mix of green and blue colour!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: MIDI DRESS + CULT GAIA BAG

    ReplyDelete
  22. Woah! Only $2 for that tee? What a fantastic deal! I love both of your outfits. The pop of color from your bag in the second outfit is perfect!

    Hope you're having a wonderful week. =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, only 2$! This tee is so nice and I like so much both of your look. Kisses.
    https://chicchedimamma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this look, Great post!
    I'm following you! X.

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's a tough choice between the two, but I think I like the second one more! Hope you're well, Mica! Sorry I have been a bit absent! I'm back now!
    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  26. In the second look I loved the tee with that necklace it was a perfect match!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really like your moto jacket! It's seriously the chicest layering piece!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm liking the subtle print- makes is so wearable!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely outfit Hun, such a simple look! x

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a great find that $ 2 tee was, Mica! They do say good things come to those who are prepared to wait ;-) It's looking especially fab with the green trousers, but you probably knew I was going to say that! Hope your week is going well and that you are looking forward to a wonderful weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. You look so cute and so happy! Loving you in those green pants!


    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. You find so many great deals on your clothing! I've never found great clearance or thrift shop deals like that before! It's a really cute tee and the print adds some interest but still goes with lots of things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kmart clearance finds are legendary here, and the thrift shopping is just luck, haha!

      Delete
  33. $2 wow that is crazy. The tee is cute though, basic but fun with the print detail. Its look great with the maxi skirt and the green jeans.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. You are always so cute.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your Rebecca Minkoff Satchel bag looks so cute! I loveee so many of her bags and I love how durable they generally all are.

    BLOG | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the green pants, great outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fabulous look and style. And love those bags. I would prefer the bigger one for my daily activity, but the micro Regan would fits perfectly with my weekend style.

    Would you like to follow each other ? It would be nice if we could do that.

    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I just love that bag! It's perfect for adding a splash of color to so many color combinations (as you've shown). I've just gotten a leopard print tee and you've inspired me to get creative with how I wear it and not just go for the obvious.

    Ruth
    www.VogueFauxReal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could inspire you with your leopard print tee!

      Delete
  39. So cute, and a great steal. I've been seeing so many leopard print tees on bloggers lately. They are definitely trending.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! it's nice to see a classic print getting so much love!

      Delete
  40. I love both of your outfits! You always find such amazing deals for your pieces.

    And thanks for sharing your video. You always sound so confident in your videos. It's great!

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm trying to work on my speaking in my videos!

      Delete
  41. You can never go wrong with cardigans. I like the grey leopard tee! It is very subtle. The leather jacket with black skirt pairing is on point! You make me want to go out and buy a new one, hehe. Have a great weekend!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  42. Loving the jewel tone of the green jeans and the yellow mustard bag! :D You look so comfy in these outfits. And your hair is looking fab!!

    Eileen | 5feetofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I would have totally done the same thing with that tee: put it back at $9 and scooped it up at $2! Great find! I'm also still in love with your Regan satchel tote!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I really love grey leopard, and for two dollars? How could you not?
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thanks all for your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...