Wednesday 21 November 2018

Monochrome Jeans And Tee Outfits With Pink Rebecca Minkoff Small Darren Bag

You might have noticed this Rebecca Minkoff Darren bag popping up in quite a few posts lately, I've been loving it! Mostly I've been sticking with neutrals when wearing it.

What I wore:

rebecca minkoff pastel peony pink darren bag with black tee grey jeans | awayfromblue

grey jeans with Rebecca Minkoff small Darren messenger bag in peony | awayfromtheblue

awayfromtheblue instagram | pastel pink scarf and darren bag with black tee grey skinny jeans rainy day spring style
Scarf: Fashion Scarf Girl leaf print scarf (c/o)
TeeAtmos & Here black essential v-neck tee
JeansJeanswest Cecile dove grey skinny jeans
ShoesWalnut Melbourne 'Ava' black lizard ballet flats (also available in silver)
BagRebecca Minkoff small Darren messenger bag in peony

Why I wore it:

While I'm trying to be more adventurous with colour, I do sometimes like to play it safe and stick with the classics. With a neutral black and grey outfit, I thought this pastel pink small Darren bag was the perfect accessory. I was pleased by how well it matched with my Fashion Scarf Girl leaf scarf as well!

It was a wet day and I was working from home so I just needed a comfortable outfit to do the daycare pickup and drop off and sit in front of my computer. Jeans and a tee were perfect for that. These ballet flats have a rubber sole too, perfect for rushing around in the rain.

While it is a simple outfit, I really liked wearing this.


Last worn: black tee, grey skinny jeans, black ballet flats, Rebecca Minkoff small Darren. First time I've worn the scarf on the blog as it's a recent addition to my wardrobe.

Other ways to wearblack tee and olive pants, grey skinny jeans and navy blouse, black ballet flats and pencil skirt, Rebecca Minkoff small Darren and stripes.

Perfect for pregnancyblack ballet flats in second trimester.


Unboxing My Rebecca Minkoff Darren Bag


A quick reveal explaining why I bought this bag, first impressions and different ways you can wear it!








What I wore:

casual mothers group outfit grey v neck tee black skinny jeans pink darren bag | away from blue

black jeans, Rebecca Minkoff small Darren messenger bag in peony | away from the blue

awayfromblue instagram casual stay at home mum jeans tee outfit mothers group catchup neutral with pink bag
Necklace: Uniquely Made with Love Sea Change necklace
Tee: Spectrum basic v-neck tee in grey marl
JeansJeanswest prima denim super skinny jeans in absolute black
ShoesWalnut Melbourne Ava White leopard ballet flats
BagRebecca Minkoff small Darren messenger bag in peony

Why I wore it:

Since I liked the outfit above so much, I wore exactly the same one again a few days later. It was a much drier start to the day, and I decided to take my new leopard print ballet flats out for a spin. Keeping them away from the mud the boys seemed to find on our morning walk was tricky, but they were mostly unscathed!

As well as the different shoes, I flipped the colours around in the outfit so it was a grey tee and black jeans, the opposite of the first outfit. Again I accessorised with the same pastel pink bag.

We had a fun morning after our walk at our ABA mother's group catch-up, then a couple of quick errands to run. For a first wear, these shoes were very comfortable. I've shared them on the blog before, although this was the first time I wore them.


Last worn: grey tee, beaded necklace, Prima skinny jeans, white leopard print flats, Rebecca Minkoff small Darren (above).

Other ways to weargrey tee over a maxi dressbeaded necklace, Prima skinny jeans and stripes, white leopard print flats and printed dress, Rebecca Minkoff small Darren and pencil skirt.

Perfect for pregnancygrey tee in second trimesterbeaded necklace, Prima skinny jeans in second trimester.



Basic V-Neck Tees Under $50:






How You Can Wear It:

Jeans and a tee is a wardrobe staple, especially as a stay at home mum! These outfits are a great example of how you can still wear the classic combination while staying away from the blue jeans rut, with grey and black denim instead. You can also add a little colour to your jeans and tee outfit with some fun accessories. Sticking with a neutral outfit makes accessorising easy as any colour works!


Linking up with Style On The Daily, Chic and Stylish, Weekend Wear, Flashback Fashion, Lizzie In Lace, Fancy Friday, Weekend Linkup, Modest Monday.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : Google Plus : LikeToKnow.It 

45 comments:

  1. Love the sweet pink & great combination, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the light pink bag so much! Such a perfect neutral color ❤
    xx
    Selina | Selina's Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty bag Mica and your looking wonderful!

    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pretty pink pastel bag is pure paradise sweet Mica! I love how you styled it with neutrals, the perfect colour combination. I agree that it matches your leaf print scarf so dreamily too :) I adore your leopard print ballet pumps, they fit so well with your necklace and tee. As always two stunning looks! ♥︎

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie! Pink is such a fun colour to accessorise with! :)

      Delete
  5. I do have a couple of light pink bags like this and they really are surprisingly neutral and go with a lot! Love how you've paired them with chic black and grey combos here. Always a favorite!
    Gina || On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been enjoying wearing this so much, you're right the shade goes with a lot :)

      Delete
  6. I love that it's bright, but not too bright! Definitely goes with everything!
    https://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the blush shade of your new bag - it's basically a neutral, so wear it with everything!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been loving all the colour combos I've been creating with it! :)

      Delete
  8. That RM pastel bag is such a great buy:) I didn't think pale pink would be such a great neutral colour but there yah go:D And the simplest outfits are always the best IMO. Love both your looks here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree - simple and comfortable is the way to go! It's such a nice bag too.

      Delete
  9. That purse is so fabulous Mica!! Even though it is pink, it really goes with everything.
    OXOX
    JOdie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first look is definitely one of my favourites. The soft pink colour against the grey denim is so soothing. <3
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink looks so nice with neutrals like that! :)

      Delete
  11. That purse is gorgeous! I love the color and I'm sure you'll be wearing it all the time!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been wearing it quite a lot since getting it, haha!

      Delete
  12. Kids seem to find every bit of mud and dirt within a kilometers radius. It is like a magnet to them!

    Anne - Linda, Libra, Loca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pink is my favourite colour, especially pastel pink so I love your bag. I also really enjoy a jeans and t-shirt for a comfy daily look :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog


    ReplyDelete
  14. What a very beautiful bag! And it is perfect with the jeans and the tee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's such a gorgeous bag, Mica and it really looks great with any outfit! I love how it matches your scarf so well in the first outfit. Hope you're having a great week, Mica! XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to wear it with this scarf more, it does match so well! :)

      Delete
  16. What a fun bag! I really want to get a good neutral crossbody and I keep seeing so many pink-ish ones but I am never sure how it would coordinate with what I wear. But it looks way more versatile than I thought! Plus, your grey skinny jeans remind me that I have a pair I want to snag on Black Friday!! Hope your week is wonderful!

    Virginia | More to Mrs. E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this is definitely a versatile bag! Hope you got the jeans you wanted :)

      Delete
  17. Blush pink is such a beautiful colours and I love how you incorporated this to your outfit! It looks so refreshing! Xx

    Much Love,
    Elegant Duchess xx
    Https://www.elegantduchess.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely as always, dear!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: SEQUIN DRESS + WESTERN BOOTS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your accessories are so pretty and look wonderful with your neutral look! I also love your animal print flats. I need to get me a pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such fun flats, hope you can find a similar pair! :)

      Delete
  20. What a lovely bag. Love the soft pink colour. Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. Have a great weekend and we hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the colour of that bag - it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look very cute! And how perfect is that blush color? I love how the RM bags have those long leather tassles (? I'm not exactly sure what to call them)--perfect for fidgeting with! When my bffl got her MAB back in the day, we would both just sit there and fiddle with the tassles! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes! I love the tassels, I'm often playing with them without realising!

      Delete
  23. Sometimes simple classic outfits are the best kind and just what one needs for the day. These are lovely looks. I especially like the pink accents in both looks.

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete
  24. Black and pink always makes a lovely combo, and you're rocking it dear. Such a cute pop of soft color from the black tee.
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you all for your kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...