Wednesday 10 April 2024

Neutral Tees and Grey MAM Bag With Colourful Maxi Skirts

Wore a couple colourful maxi skirts recently for working from home days with brief outfits. Both outfits worn with my neutral grey Rebecca Minkoff MAM bag, that is still going strong even though I bought it nearly 11 years ago. The perfect go with everything bag that fits all the essentials plus more.


What I wore:




Necklace: Uniquely Made with Love Sea Change necklace
Tee: grey marle pocket tee
Skirt: Jeanswest Farrah blue tie dye maxi skirt 
Shoes: Kmart tan crossover slides
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff MAB mini in soft grey


Why I wore it:

Wanted something that was both comfortable and colourful, as while I was working from home I had some time in my afternoon to go cheer my son on at his sports day. I figured I'd be easy to spot in the side lines in this bright tie dye maxi skirt! Did keep the rest of my outfit simple and neutral though, with this grey marle tee and then a little matchy-matchy with this grey and blue clay beaded necklace. I thought the Rebecca Minkoff MAM bag was a good accessory to fit in a water bottle for me as I cheered on the side lines, as well as my camera for taking some good photos.

Unfortunately, forgot the camera in my haste to get out the door for sports day in the small gap I had between meetings, but at least I was able to be there in person even if I couldn't get any good photos.


Last worn: grey marle tee, beaded statement necklace, tie dye maxi skirt, tan slides, Rebecca Minkoff MAM.

Other ways to weargrey marle tee and shorts, tie dye maxi skirt and knit, tan slides and shorts, Rebecca Minkoff MAM worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancyRebecca Minkoff MAM in third trimester.





What I wore:




Necklace: thrifted yellow beaded statement pendant long necklace
Tee: black textured crew neck tee
Skirtthrifted Tree of Life ochre maxi skirt
Shoes: Kmart tan crossover slides
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff MAB mini in soft grey


Why I wore it:

Again I wore my neutral grey Rebecca Minkoff MAM as I had to carry a few extra things on this day. Although with the black tee, a black bag probably would have worked better, I just wanted to wear this bag again. It fit all the essentials plus my latest book, as I had to pick up my son early from school for an appointment and I like to read in waiting rooms.

It's not the first time I've worn this ochre maxi skirt with a black tee, I like the simplicity of a classic neutral against the colourful orange skirt. I added a little more colour with the yellow necklace too.

Again I went with my tan slides that I have been wearing non stop since getting for Christmas! Perfect for the work from home / school run days when I'm not doing a lot of walking.


Last worn: black textured tee, yellow necklace, ochre maxi skirt, tan slides (above), Rebecca Minkoff grey MAM (above).

Other ways to wearblack textured tee and shorts, ochre maxi skirt with chambray, tan slides and printed dress, Rebecca Minkoff grey MAM worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancyRebecca Minkoff grey MAM in second trimester.




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

7 comments:

  1. These looks are beautiful, Mica! That is so wonderful that you were able to swing your son's game and even though I know it bothered you not to have your camera, the most important thing is that he saw his momma there! :) I bet the tie dye skirt was perfect for that, and it's just so pretty too!

    Wishing you a fantastic rest of your week, my friend! :)

    Make Life Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you were able to be there on sports day! I'm sure your son was glad to see you there. I just love that tie dye skirt. I absolutely adore that second outfit. The top looks beautiful with that gorgeous skirt.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to wear my floaty maxi skirts again, which for some reason I only do when the weather warms up.
    I was instantly smitten by your first look, which I think is absolute perfection! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wear this style so well Mica. I hope you are well xx Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prefect outfits for a busy day.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tan slides, Mica - I hope they are comfy for your knee. I love the second outfit - the contrast of black and marigold is so pretty, and I think the grey purse bridges them well (and takes them out of Hallowe'en territory). Sorry for not commenting as much - life is busy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore that blue tie dye skirt! And you know what, I could relate using the same roomy bag again and again until I had to remind myself that I could spice it up with some other bags. LOL. I tend to love the roomy bags that have slots and pockets and somehow will get attached to it no matter what outfit I happen to wear hahah. Hair tips, Mica! Your hair is healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...