Monday 21 October 2024

Black Blouses, Jeans, and Pink Bags

Two black blouse, jeans, and pink bag outfits I wore to the office recently.


What I wore:






Necklace: thrifted magenta pink statement beaded necklace
Top: Kmart black batwing button up blouse
Jeans: Jeanswest Cecile dove grey skinny jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
Bracelets: the usual
BagBalenciaga RH classic city in 2010 sorbet


Why I wore it:

Sometimes I struggle a bit picking a necklace for this blouse, but this pretty fuchsia statement necklace was perfect with it! I felt it added a pop of colour to the black blouse and grey jeans outfit even when I wasn't carrying around my pink Balenciaga city bag. That does add a big pop of colour too, but I don't carry it around the office, it sits on my desk.

Although the sorbet pink Balenciaga city bag and fuchsia necklace are different shades of pink, I thought they worked well together with the neutral outfit. I really liked the simplicity of this outfit, felt great in this all day.


Last worn: beaded necklace, batwing blouse, grey skinny jeans, black Converse, Balenciaga sorbet city bag.

Other ways to wearbatwing blouse and skirtgrey skinny jeans worn 30 ways, black Converse and maxi skirt, Balenciaga sorbet city bag worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancyConverse in second trimesterBalenciaga sorbet city bag at 37 weeks.





What I wore:






NecklaceTiffany & Co pink double heart tag pendant necklace
TopJeanswest 'Tilda' black shirt
Jeans: thrifted Zara pink frayed hem skinny jeans
Shoesthrifted white leather Chuck Taylor All Star Converse sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff small Darren messenger bag in peony


Why I wore it:

I didn't like this outfit as much as the one above. Although the pink jeans are comfortable and the black blouse is a good basic piece, I just didn't enjoy wearing this as much as the outfit above. It's a shame this top isn't worn more often, being a black long sleeve blouse it's such a good basic. It just always seems to get passed over for more interesting tops. It's actually not been worn in years, so it's a piece that will be leaving my wardrobe. I'll donate it to the opshop.

Again I added another shade of pink to this outfit with the blush Rebecca Minkoff Darren messenger bag. It's not the same shade of pink as the jeans, but like the two different shades in the first outfit, I think the pinks looked good together. Simple outfit for another office day, even if I didn't like this as much as the first outfit.


Last worn: button detail blouse, Tiffany necklace, pink jeans, white Converse, Rebecca Minkoff Darren bag.

Other ways to wearbutton detail blouse and skirt, pink jeans and knit, white Converse and dress, Rebecca Minkoff Darren bag worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancy: button detail blouse in third trimester.




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

1 comment:

  1. I like both outfits, but I understand you have your reasons for preferring the first one to the second one.
    Jeans and a basic top are always a great combo.
    That being said, if you don't wear that black top from the second outfit, it's good you're donating it.
    Things we keep in our closets, should be the things we wear.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...