Wednesday 8 May 2019

Printed Tanks And Colourful Skinny Jeans With Louis Vuitton Neverfull Tote

Just like Monday's post, again I'm wearing printed tanks and colourful pants. A bit more casually this time, for my usual SAHM days with the kids.

What I wore:

red skinny jeans cheetah print tank louis vuitton neverfrull converse SAHM play centre outfit | awayfromblue

red skinny jeans with Louis Vuitton damier azur MM neverfull tote bag | awayfromtheblue

awayfromtheblue | Instagram red skinny jeans converse chucks cheetah print tank LV neverfull tote
NecklaceJeanswest Taryn turquoise tassel bead necklace
DressJeanswest 'Rowena' print tank
Jeans: thrifted Emerson red skinny jeans
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black
BagLouis Vuitton MM damier azur neverfull

Why I wore it:

Every time I think of an outfit combination with these red jeans I'm surprised when I flick through the blog archives and find I haven't worn it before! While I've never worn this printed tank and red jeans together, I really liked the combination, and it seems so obvious. It was a nice effortless outfit for a day with the boys. We headed out to a local play centre I had a soon to expire voucher for and I had a nice time at the cafe with a hot chocolate and a book while the boys played.

Of course I didn't get to enjoy the hot chocolate completely hot, there were some incidents with a smashed ear, a bruised knee and a bleeding nose... the boys had fun though despite leaving with a few injuries!


Last worn: animal print tank, turquoise tassel necklace, red skinny jeans, Converse, Louis Vuitton Neverfull tote.

Other ways to wearanimal print tank in the office, red skinny jeans and rainbow knit, Converse and pencil skirt, Louis Vuitton Neverfull tote and maxi dress.

Perfect for pregnancyanimal print tank in second trimester, Converse in second trimester, Louis Vuitton Neverfull tote.


Wear and Tear: Louis Vuitton Neverfull Tote After 7 Years










What I wore:

colourful autumn outfit green skinny jeans colourful printed tank | away from blue

colourful outfit with louis vuitton damier azur neverfull tote bag | away from the blue

awayfromblue Instagram | colourful SAHM skinny jeans and bright printed tank neverfull tote outfit
NecklaceJeanswest Taryn turquoise tassel bead necklace
Tank: thrifted Target mixed print colourful printed tank
Jeans: thrifted ASOS petite green skinny jeans
ShoesNovo Tawny rose gold sandals
BagLouis Vuitton MM damier azur neverfull

Why I wore it:

A very similar outfit combination again! I picked the same turquoise tassel necklace, following the printed tank and skinny jeans outfit formula, even sticking with the same Louis Vuitton bag. I did wear sandals instead of Converse though.

This fun printed tank was a great opshop $1 bargain find, and although it has no green in it, I thought it would be fun to wear with the green skinny jeans, also an opshop find! I usually stick with neutrals when wearing these green jeans, I find green a tricky colour to wear, but I decided to be bright and colourful and pair the tank with them. I really liked the colours together!

This was another day that was supposed to be quiet but didn't quite go according to plan! The plan was to go to the library, run a few errands, have an early nap and then go see my friend in the afternoon for our coffee date that we'd had to reschedule a few times with sick kids. Thankfully I managed to get everything done, but with a couple more surprises along the way including a very late doctor's visit that meant a late dinner. One of those eventful days where everything goes wrong! At least I had fun with my friend and the boys enjoyed the library in the morning.


Last worn: mixed print colourful tank, turquoise necklace (above), green skinny jeans, gold sandals, Louis Vuitton neverfull bag (above).

Other ways to wearmixed print colourful tank and shorts, green skinny jeans and navy, gold sandals and maxi dress, Louis Vuitton neverfull bag worn 30 ways.

Perfect for pregnancyLouis Vuitton neverfull bag at 38 weeks.



Colourful Jeans Under $50:




How You Can Wear It

A fun pair of colourful jeans can be so easy to wear! You can keep it simple and pick a neutral colourful tank to wear with them, or be bolder and introduce even more colour to your outfit with a bright tank.


Linking up with Fashion Files, Chic and Stylish, Thursday Moda, Trendy Thursday.




Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

36 comments:

  1. Girl you get the best $1 finds! Colorful skinnies are so fun and a great way to add interest to a casual outfit. Love the NF tote too- my best friend got one for her birthday, wow!
    Glad the boys had fun despite a few mishaps - I remember those days so well!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am so pleased I found this opshop nearby! :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, some days aren't in the way we planned it originally. Hopefully the reason for the doctor's vist was not too bad. Love your look with the colourful skinnies, such a great idea to wear them with a tank!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just the usual stuff with kids. It never ends, haha!

      Delete
  3. Love both printed tanks and I adore the tote! Have a great day Mica!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally digging the printed tanks with these jeans, Mica:) And that Target tank was such a score!
    PS I still find it amazing how kiddos are so resilient! They fall and tumble down so much but can get up and run around the whole day without so much as a second's rest:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! It's incredible to see!

      Delete
  5. I love red jeans and they are on my wishlist! I've gone back and forth on the Neverfull--it sure looks great with your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. $1 for that tank?!! That's crazy! You find such great deals! And it's funny that the tank doesn't have green in it - it tricks my eye into thinking it does because of the way it coordinates so well with the green jeans!
    Gina || On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your new hair. It is so cool. Also I really love your bag. It is amazing.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/05/the-ordinary-hyaluronic-acid-2-b5_5.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am particularly taken by your second outfit, Mica! Green is my favourite colour, and especially that shade of green. Your choice of top is just perfect! It's a fabulous combination! Hope you're having a great week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That first top does look fantastic with those red jeans and sneakers. Such a cute combo! The second outfit is also very stylish. That printed top is so pretty, and I can't believe you got it for a dollar. Such a great find. I also really like the necklace you wore with it. Beautiful bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both the green and red pants...so cute! Also that tote is amazing...it looks like it can hold so much!

    http://roadesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was just trying to link to the other post's link up and for some reason i cannot !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :( I hope you can link on future posts!

      Delete
  12. That colorful tank top look amazing with the green jeans. You find the best thrifted finds.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the bright jeans in both outfits, Mica! I like that you stepped out of your comfort zone and did a non-matchy colour mix - very daring of you! Well done - it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila! It's good to try something different now and then!

      Delete
  14. It's hard to plan something with kids I suppose. But you managed! Love the green trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love red pants and your bag is so beautiful! Have a nice day.
    https://chicchedimamma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have a couple printed tanks and they are great for our summers here: my favorite is flowy and I have had it for probably 5 years. I love how you paired yours with colored jeans
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love the red and green jeans! This is so festive!
    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  18. Colorful jeans are my jam! Love these looks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The colorful trousers suit you perfectly.
    The green one is my favorite.
    Really lovely.

    take a look at my BLOG and my INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving those colorful skinnies! And the Neverfull is such a classic!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have both red jeans and green pants like this, and love these inspirations, Mica.
    It's amazing the injuries that can happen with boys....ugh!! I'm glad everyone is okay,
    XOOX
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are great combinations! I love colored jeans and actually have 2 or 3 pairs of them but they don't get as much wear as they should. I'm determined to wear a pair to Mother's Day Brunch this Sunday and will be thinking of you when I do. Oh, and every time this asks me if I'm a robot I just think, "If I'm a robot, I'm so going to say I'm not anyway". Happy Mother's Day!

    Ruth
    www.VogueFauxReal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you had fun wearing your colourful jeans! :)

      Delete
  23. I have both red and green skinnies that I never think to wear! Wearing colored jeans can be tricky. Your $1 tank is a great compliment to your green pants! I love the Neverfull with these outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really love both pairs of these colourful jeans, Mica! They are both equally vibrant, fun and versatile. They look great with both of those tanks too! Hope you're having a great week! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh no, a smashed ear?! Yikes! I love the print of that tank top and can't believe it was only $1!! Teach me your magical thrift store ways! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I got lucky finding this opshop after my go-to closed!

      Delete
  26. I love this bag, you can get so much in it too! Thanks for sharing on #chicandstylish Mica. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks all for your lovely comments - that $1 tank was such a bargain!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...