Monday 22 April 2024

Navy Dresses And Cobalt Jumbo Love Bag

Two working from home days with some appointments for the kids had me reaching for easy and comfortable dresses. Both these navy dresses I accessorised with statement thrifted necklace, and my cobalt blue Rebecca Minkoff Jumbo Love bag. I like wearing different shades of blues together, and cobalt and navy are a great combo!


What I wore:




Necklace: thrifted burgundy and cream beaded statement necklace
DressAtmos&Here navy stripe tee dress 
ShoesAdidas Superstar sneakers
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff quilted jumbo Love bag in cobalt


Why I wore it:

I had an early start to my work day at home as I had to take my son to an appointment just before school started. As it was a little cooler in the autumn morning I wore this long sleeved navy and black striped shift dress. I did wish in the afternoon I hadn't worn something quite so cosy, when the sun came out!

I did like this outfit otherwise though - was nice for the appointment and comfortable for working at my desk the rest of the time. I like the cobalt of the Jumbo Love bag against the navy and black stripes, and the beaded necklace adds a nice contrasting bit of colour with the burgundy beads and neutral natural wood beads.


Perfect for pregnancynavy shift dress in second trimester.





What I wore:




Necklace: thrifted flat peach statement bead necklace
Dress: Kmart short sleeve tiered knit dress in indigo ink with pockets
Shoes: Kmart tan crossover slides
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff quilted jumbo Love bag in cobalt


Why I wore it:

Another work from home and appointment day, another navy dress! This tiered one from Kmart is the best as it has pockets! Not that I needed the pockets with the jumbo love bag, it has enough space for all of my essentials and more.

With the cobalt blue and the navy tiered dress, again I felt like I needed a little extra colour, so I added this thrifted orange necklace for an extra pop. I really like orange and blue. Just added the tan slides for being comfortable - after school pick up I had to take the kids for an appointment but I didn't have to drive far.


Last worn: navy tiered dress, orange necklace, tan slides, Rebecca Minkoff Jumbo Love bag (above).

Other ways to wearnavy tiered dress and duster, tan slides and shorts, Rebecca Minkoff Jumbo Love bag and jeans.





Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin
Twitter : Instagram Youtube : Facebook : LikeToKnow.It 

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute look! That bag is such a gorgeous shade of blue!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is a statement! makes alone all the outfit!
    Love it!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful outfits for those busy days! I just love that cobalt blue purse. It is stunning <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Orange and navy is such a great combo, so your second look here is my favourite. That tiered dress is gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love that bag! It's a great size and so gorgeous! It looks great with the navy dresses-just enough contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bag is so fabulous! It's a great size! I love the layered necklace in the first outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are rocking these dresses.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...