Friday 22 June 2012

Sass and Bide Jeans and Tee, Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf, Vintage Chanel Bag

Here's what I wore to work for casual Friday today:
JacketAsos grey leather blazer
Scarf: Alexander McQueen taupe and red skull-print modal and cashmere-blend scarf
Top: Sass and Bide "where is right" studded tee (New Purchase)
JeansSass and Bide "straight up" jeans (similar here)
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs Logo Plaque Suede Flats in red (on sale at shopbop!)
BagChanel vintage quilted lambskin flap from Reebonz (similar here)


Close up of accessories:
NecklaceHouse of Harlow gold mini key pendant necklace
Bracelets: the usual plus Mimco punklove chain wrist bracelet in grey (similar here


Really happy with this outfit today, the only thing I wished was different was the bracelets I chose. The Mimco bracelet is quite chunky and I had to do a lot of typing today. Ended up taking the bracelet off at my desk so I could type easier. Maybe need to keep it for weekend wear, which is a shame as it's a gorgeous piece! Do you have jewelry you keep just for the weekends?

The jacket was last worn here, jeans here, shoes here, scarf here and the bag was last worn here. This is the first time I've worn the tee.

Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

27 comments:

  1. i don't know about the shoes and the jeans, but the bag timeless

    Herdiana Surachman
    DELUXSHONIST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Was it the flats and jeans or just the colour you weren't sure about? Love hearing feedback :)

      Delete
  2. One of my favorite outfits from you! :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look and point of view about fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red in this outfit Those shoes are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pop of red....all the pieces look great!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the whole look! The jacket, shoes, bag, shirt...all really great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like that scarf a lot. don't forget to check out my $50 gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fun look! happy friday to you my dear!

    xo,

    wardrobe girls

    www.wardrobesimetandliked.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh!!! I love everything about this outfit, M!!!

    Chanel have released some bags recently that are inspired by that particular style. Not that I was really looking...

    Have a lovely weekend.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh I'll have to take a look now! Thanks for the tip :)

      Delete
  10. Oooh, really happy with this outfit too! Haha, I love this one Mica :)
    The scarf and shoes are perfect together. So on top of your amazing bag collection, I'm starting to think you've got a good scarf one too haha.

    Enter to win a $40 gift voucher to Ministry of Retail!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do have quite a few scarves! More scarves than bags...I just collect things, I'm shocking! :P

      Delete
  11. Scarf and flats look perfect together!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that scarf! I've been looking for a black one like it with skulls, but I really like the red too!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you find ones soon! Matches Fashion always has some great ones in stock! :)

      Delete
  13. Great scarf!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the red scarf, it adds a nice touch to your outfit

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's such a lovely top, ant the red accents pull the outfit together nicely.
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you all for your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is my favorite scarf ever! Great outfit :)

    xoxo Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous tailored leather jacket and I adore your ballet flats. Nice!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know I always compliment you on that scarf, but, truly I thing it's an IT item to have-

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...