Here's what I wore to visit my parents:
Rayban new Wayfarers
Dress: French Connection butterfly jersey tie waist dress
Shoes: black slim Havaianas thongs
Bracelets: the usual plus enamel coated Marc By Marc Jacobs Katie bracelet
Brisbane was tipped to get over 40 degrees Celcius (104 Farenheit for my American readers), so I wanted to wear as little as possible. A bikini was out of the question though, haha! I picked this cute little printed dress as it's great in the heat. We all headed over to my parent's place for the day, to sit and soak up their air-conditioning and protect baby T from the worst of the high temperatures.
I did add a cute little bracelet to accessorise a bit, but it was really too hot to want to do anything to wear this dress differently! Didn't even take a bag - had all my stuff in the baby bag.
Last worn: Ray-Ban Wayfarer, printed jersey dress, Havaianas.
Here's what I wore to catch up with a friend:
Rayban new Wayfarers
Necklace: custom Cooper charm by Silhoupette
Dress: French Connection star dancing jersey dress in red rust/almond
Shoes: Acne pistol boots in "skin"
Wore this second dress simply too, just added my trusty pistol boots. I know that when the summer heat comes to stay, I won't be wearing them very much, so I'm getting all the wear out of them I can now in Spring! Simple outfit to go visit a friend for a chat with baby T.
I've worn this dress 9 times since I've been blogging, and the butterfly printed one 7 times. Not sure how long I've had them, although I do have an old picture of a night out in 2008 wearing one of them. They've both had a good run in my wardrobe, but as I'm trying to downsize, getting rid of things I have multiples of seems to be a good way to go.
I picked this burgundy star print dress to wear after the multi coloured printed one above, as I was certain that this would be the dress that would be leaving my wardrobe after looking at them both hanging up. However, after wearing this dress, I've decided to keep this one and donate the more colourful printed one above. I just love the burgundy colour of this dress too much!
What do you think? Would you have kept this burgundy star print dress as well, or do you think I should keep the more colourful printed one?
Last worn: Wayfarers (see above), star print dress, Acne Pistol boots.
The Thanksgiving holiday in the US brings a lot of Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales! I'm always updating the Sales and Discount page, but below are a few of the sales that have started already:
- ShopBop The Big Event Sale. 15% off orders of $250+, 20% off orders of $500+, 25% off orders of $1000+ with code 'GOBIG14'
- The Iconic Shop More, Save More sale. Get $15 off $100 with code 'SHOP15', $40 off $200 with 'SHOP40' and $100 off $400 with 'SHOP10'.
- Reebonz Pre-Black Friday Sale - extra 11% off with code 'BLACK11'
- Bloomingdales Big Brown Bag sale - up to 50% off.
- Diane Von Furstenberg 40% off sale
- French Connection (US) - 30% off with code '30FCBF'
- J. Crew 30% off full price and 40% off sale with code 'HOLIDAY'
- Juicy Couture - 50% off and free shipping with code 'JCBLACK'
- Luisaviaroma - extra 20% off with code 'BFRS'
- Modcloth - 50% off new arrivals. No code needed!
- Nine West (US) - up to 50% off.
- Saks Fifth Avenue Sale - up to 60% off
Hope all my American readers have a lovely Thanksgiving!
Shop similar printed jersey dresses: