Thursday 28 June 2012

Trench Coat, Skull Scarf, French Connection Dress, Rebecca Minkoff Nikki

Here's what I wore to work today:
JacketBarkins beige trench coat (similar here)
ScarfAlexander McQueen taupe and red skull-print modal and cashmere-blend scarf
DressFrench Connection 'Fast Rhonda' dress in black and caramel (similar here)
ShoesNew Look metallic flats (similar here)
BagRebecca Minkoff Nikki in Silverstreak (similar here)


Close up of accessories:
Bracelets: the usual plus Indigo Rose Design untreated leather glass bead wrap bracelet and Hermes Kelly Double tour bracelet in rubis (similar here)

Thank you all for your lovely compliments on the dress yesterday, I just don't feel I wear it enough to justify keeping it, so it's going to make some room in my overflowing wardrobes :)
It was much too cold to take my jacket off for pictures today, sorry! Felt so cold all day and kept my scarf wrapped around me in the office. It was nice to have a pop of red with the scarf and my Hermes bracelet. What do you think, would you have picked another colour instead of red?


If you aren't all sale shopped out, shopbop have an extra 15% off sale items with the code "Extra15". Check out the sale here.

Matches Fashion also have further discounts in their sale here. I'm tempted by this Alexander McQueen Scarf, but I think I have enough sale buys!


The coat was last worn here, dress here, scarf here and bag and shoes were last worn together here.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

29 comments:

  1. Toasty yet vibrant for winter. I do love your McQueen scarf.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trench coat the most. I adore trench coats in general. I've wanted one in that colour for some time now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So chic and stylish! I really like your scarf :)

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A trench coat is the perfect cover-up for the rain. The red scarf is a nice touch to the whole look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look - even your purple brolly is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i always love the layering possibilities of the trench coat.

    xx
    Jinna

    http://greaseandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very much the sweetest trench coat!

    Natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh nice accessories! love the trench coat too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the print of your dress and the pop of color the scarf gives to the outfit :)

    Sabrilett's Armoire

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look!! Hope you visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a nice trench coat - i've never had one as i do not find the need to.
    But i keep thinking about it - i saw one at MNG the other day, i was very tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the assortment of bracelets!

    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rubis will never cease to make my heart skip!

    Awesome McQueen scarf!!

    A Preponderance of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mica, I wish I could send you all the sunshine we've been receiving. You look great to say it's raining buckets! haha Love that dress and trench.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh, what a pretty outfit! At least you're beating the weather with fantastic fashion.
    Great trench coat and scarf ♥

    Enter my Blaque Muse Giveaway!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the red scarf constrasted against your coat. Perfection! It looks like you're getting a little Melbourne weather :( Hoping it clears soon for you

    xx Mandi
    www.findmeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute outfit for rainiy dayyy!!!

    thanks for the sweet comment love, have a good weekend ahead!!

    xx

    selvia
    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your trench coat, it is perfect for the weather. ooo it seems so cold where you live :/ Do you like cold weather? I kind of like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is very cold as it is winter. I much prefer the summer!

      Delete
  19. you are walking proof that rainy day can be fashionable ;)
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow you finally showedyour pretty face :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes the face is uncropped! :)

      Delete
  21. Love the trench! Xoxo linds {www.rubygirlblog.com}

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for your comments everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like this outfit. x

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...