Sunday 29 April 2012

Burgundy Pants, Grey Tee, Studded Mouse Flats, Asos Sale Purchases

Relaxing Sunday today :) We had the opportunity to take Cooper out for a walk as the rain stopped this morning. It was nice for him to get out of the house - he doesn't like walking in the rain!

Here's what I wore:
Tee: Asos Square Skinny Sleeve Top in grey
Scarf: black and blue Alexander McQueen paisley print scarf from Matches Fashion (Free delivery worldwide at  Matches Fashion  this weekend using code "FREE" at checkout)
Pants: JeansWest Fiona Skinny Leg pant in Shiraz
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs studded mouse flats in grey from Shopbop
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC in Aquamarine with python embossed leather from Shopbop (sold out, similar here)

Cooper helped out with pictures today, by getting up close to check out the action! haha!


Closeup of accessories:


I also received my latest Asos sale purchases this week - in a giant box! Cooper could easily fit inside! DH was quite worried when he saw the size of the box, but it was because one of my purchases was boots.


Sadly I returned a few things, but below are the sale purchases I kept and plan on wearing soon. If you're looking to buy anything from the Asos sale, you can get an extra 10% off with the code "BONUS10" :)

Here's what I kept:


 ASOS Midi Dress in Lace 

ASOS Satin Singlet in pink


Thank you all for entering the jewelry giveaway - I'll announce the winner in tomorrow's post :)


Sorry for the picture heavy post! Hope you have had a great weekend, and let me know if you nab anything in the Asos sale with the extra discount :)

49 comments:

  1. The burgundy trousers are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pants! The teal blue of your bag looks amazing with the burgundy. I'll have to try that combo. And love those boots from ASOS! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are fab boots, I have them in tan too :)

      Delete
  3. Nice outfit, great scarf (:

    Please stop by some time xx
    www.cupcakecuisine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your outfit - especially the mouse flats! And Cooper is just adorable!

    Have an amazing weekend!
    SDMxx
    http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Cooper is cute :) hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

      Delete
  5. Loved the styling especially that blue bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really big Asos box! Great sale purchases<3

    Kisses,
    pastelneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your Rebecca Minkoff bag. It's absolutely gorgeous<3
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The puppy is so cute! Love the Rebecca Minkoff bag.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  9. realy love ur burgandy pants n flats!!! so amazingg!
    new post on my blog
    xx
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. It´s great to visit you again and find good stuffs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those flats are amazing, I have the black ones! And love your new Asos purchases!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are such fun flats to wear :)

      Delete
  12. whoa, I adore your Rebecca Minkoff bag! so so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the hermes bangle and Rebecca Minkoff purse!
    xo

    http://fetchcoffeeforfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really cute bag and ballet flats ! :) Nice look.

    x Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  15. That dog and those shoes are way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your scarf and flats. You look so darling.

    I am having a giveaway for a personalized necklace on my blog, please stop by and enter. Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  17. great post, gorgeous outfit!
    now following your lovely blog :)
    xx

    follow back? aestheticjungle

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice casual outfit. I really like that bag! I dont think Ive seen it before on you.

    GREAT Asos finds! I bought my leather jacket that I last did my post on for $80...70% off. I keep getting the emails re the further reductons but I just cant do it...lol Ive been spending way too much.

    xo

    http://daydreamveronica.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You are stronger than I am, I got the extra 15% off email and bought more! I actually got the jacket you have after seeing your post! It looks so good on you :)

      Delete
  19. i'm dying over your pants. love that colour!
    super cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like your new blog banner, and great outfit too, you look really relaxed. I like the half tucked top with the chic scarf, looks fabulous with the burgundy jeans. Nice colors, especially the bag, I like the fringe hanging by the side. Wow, what a great online shopping haul, the return policy is a good thing, at least you could return what you don't like. Your doggie looks so cute on the box...haha

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mongs! :) I love the return policy at asos, makes me happier ordering from them when I know I can return it if it doesn't work!

      Delete
  21. LOVE that color of your RM bag - it's so pretty! Fantastic weekend wear and love the picture of Cooper! :) And what fun new goodies!

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sam! It is a gorgeous colour :)

      Delete
  22. Cute look! Love your skinnies and scarf!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the skinny tee tucked at the front of the jeans.. one of my favourite casual looks-shows a bit of shape but allows a flowy/casual feel :) Sarah/Kooklah
    http://kooklah.blogspot.com.au/
    http://forthestyleseekinggirl.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...