Thursday 11 October 2012

French Connection Printed Dress, Jeanswest Leather Jacket, Mulberry Alexa, Asos Aggie Boots

Here's what I wore to work today:
JacketJeanswest black leather jacket
Necklacegift from DH
Bracelets: the usual plus gifted purple Salvatore Ferragamo leather bow bracelet
DressFrench Connection butterfly jersey tie waist dress from Asos
ShoesAsos Aggie leather western ankle boots in black
BagMulberry regular size Alexa bag in foggy grey from Reebonz sale

Close up of accessories and bag:


It was a very cold and wet day today, so I wore my leather jacket and boots to keep warm. Had a little bit of colour from my printed dress and bag. Only one photo today as it was too cold to take my jacket off. The proportions look a little odd to me in the photo, but I just wanted to keep warm. Had a scarf in my bag in case it was needed too, although the air con at work was broken again so it was really hot inside.

Asos have a 50% off sale at the moment, and you can get an extra 10% off using the code "MEGA10". I'm trying not to buy anything and stick to the Buy Nothing New Month challenge, but we'll see how long I last!


The jacket was last worn here, dress here, bag here and boots here.








Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

13 comments:

  1. French Connection have some really great pieces in at the moment. I love the sleeves on that leather jacket too...

    New Giveaway on the Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress! :)

    wud u like to follow each other? Let me knw! :)

    Maybe you have time to read my new post is up: Dreams: What you want them to be

    ~Boomerang Plus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I love the combo of feminine and rocker! :)))
    Hope you get some warm temps soon, sweet friend! Give Cooper a kiss on the nose from me ;)
    xoxo,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes it is all about keeping warm isn't it? But you managed to keep warm AND look fantastic. Looooove the jacket especially!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow)
    like your bag)
    xoxo

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooove the dark outfit and that pretty print dress! The soft grey/lilac bag is perfect with it :D

    Enter to win a $40 voucher to Lorraine Tyne jewelry!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hate when it's cold outside and hot inside. lol great dress and fabulous leather jacket mica!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So warm and toasty! I love the colour of your Alexa.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this dress and the print on it! I think I always comment on it...hehe

    Hmmm I like the sound of this months challenge =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. So tempted to head over to ASOS now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all your comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...