Friday 28 September 2012

French Connection Printed Top, Owl Necklace, Black Skinny Jeans, Mulberry Alexa

Here's what I wore to work and after work drinks today:
Sunnies: Pink leopard print sunglasses from Paddy's Markets in Sydney
Necklace: Silver Owl pendant long necklace from Paddy's Markets
Bracelets: the usual plus gifted purple Salvatore Ferragamo leather bow bracelet
TopFrench Connection Moon Moire printed top
JeansCotton On black skinny jeans
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs patent mouse flats in black and white
BagMulberry regular size Alexa bag in foggy grey from Reebonz sale (with Hermes twilly Kelly en Calèche from 2009 tied on handle)

Close up of accessories and bag:


Wanted something easy to wear today for casual Friday. It looked a little grey, so I added a little bit of colour with my accessories. Should have worn a jacket or cardi though, was a little chilly coming home late after drinks. I'm too excited for the warmer weather ;)


The top was last worn here, jeans here, shoes here and bag here.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

14 comments:

  1. Cute necklace and I love that loose top with the skinny jeans. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest casual looks ever! I love this one too Mica - the loose top is awesome

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I love how you added little splashes of color with your accessories!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi found today your blog and it was really nice...I´m your new follower! Great job dear!
    Would be nice if you come visit me too=) And follow if you like :-)! Have a great weekend!
    http://voguewired.blogspot.com

    JAANA

    ReplyDelete
  5. twit twoo! sorry... couldn't resist... love the necklace

    ♥ ThankFifi
    Thanks always for your comments on my posts - love reading them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, spring is springing, eh?

    I really dig those mouse flats. They add such a welcome dose of whimsy to your outfits without being overbearing or silly. And those owl jewels are simply fantastic. As always, I love your effortless chic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I personally like gray. It goes with everything, plus the more it's washed it only gets more gray so fading isn't so much of a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alexa! Love it and yes, am a little biased as I have one, too! I think we're all waiting for the weather to become consistently warm but it seems there'll be a little rain before that. Last chance to get out the jackets maybe? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great accessorizing girl! i love that owl necklace! HOOT!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...