Saturday 11 August 2012

Khaki Skinny Jeans, Striped Tee, Marc by Marc Jacobs Flats, Vintage Chanel

Here's what I wore to spend the day with my friend and go to the Frock Up Vintage fair today:
TopKmart striped drop shoulder tee (similar here)
Jeans: Jeanswest 'Moss' super skinny jeans (New Purchase)
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs Logo Plaque flats in Camel
BagChanel vintage quilted lambskin flap from Reebonz (similar here)

Close up of accessories:
NecklaceIndigo Rose Design feather, quartz and love charm long necklace
Bracelets: the usual plus Sportsgirl leather and silver chain wrap bracelet and Indigo Rose Design labradorite bracelets 


My friend and I went to the Brisbane Frock Up vintage fair today. It was really good having a look around all of the different stalls, although some of the items were out of our budget as we didn't have too much cash left after yesterday evening. Although I didn't buy everything I wanted I picked up a gift for my bestie and a really cute jacket for myself. I put a few pictures of what we saw up on instagram if you're interested, @awayfromblue.


The top was last worn here, shoes here and bag here. It's the first time I've worn the jeans as they are a new purchase.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

20 comments:

  1. Love the stripes and the shoes are perfect! Great bag! sounds like a great time! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is adorable. I love how you work with colour - the earthy nuances of your palette here really suit you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. heey great style, love your blog, would you like to follow each other? :)

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, your outfits have hit the nail on the head every single time lately! I love the slouchy striped top and necklace. Great accessories too :)
    You just gave me an outfit idea for when I wear my hunter green skinnies!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear
    Thanks for your comment some weeks ago on my blog
    Lovely

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit with the stripes and the feathers!! {Of course, loving the Chanel} That vintage fair sounds like fun!!

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think these jeans will go with so many things, Mica...great color!
    You know my favorite tops to wear have stripes ;)
    Cute outfit, and of course drooling over the bag :)!
    So happy you had a fun time...
    Hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your shirt! Can you tell me how much you have paid for the awesome Chanel bag? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a gift from DH for our anniversary, I can't remember the exact price sorry!

      Delete
  9. Very cute look overall and I love that you have a vintage Chanel bag!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the khaki, beige and black together Mica! Vintage is becoming so popular now. It use to be cheap, but not anymore. HAHAHA I'm oogling that Chanel bag of yours. It is gorgeous! Sounds like you're having a great weekend. :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yes some of the pieces at the fair were so expensive! :(

      Delete
  11. Love the color palette here! Super lovely lady :)

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    lavagabonddame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the vintage Chanel bag.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg, I love that Chanel bag! I'm having a give-away going on at my blog, where you can win Stine A jewelry worth $ 150. Feel free to join it, if you want.

    www.sofiescloset.dk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this casual chic look - your bag is such a dream
    xxx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT 

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  16. sounds like fun!

    ♥ ThankFifi
    Thanks so much for your sweet comment today.x

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...