Saturday 21 July 2012

Grey Knit Dress, Asos Aggie Boots, Balenciaga Rose Bruyere Clutch

Here's what I wore for a lazy Saturday and trip to the movies with DH today:
NecklaceChanel necklace from Reebonz (similar here)
Bracelets: the usual 
DressBarkins grey cowl neck long sleeve knit dress (similar here)
ShoesAsos Aggie leather western ankle boots in black
BagBalenciaga Handle clutch in Rose Bruyere from CultStatus (similar here)

Close up of accessories:
Bracelets: the usual trio (photo from the last time I wore these together)


I've had this dress a few years and wear it every winter. This is the first time I've worn it without jeans underneath. It just felt too short though. Maybe one for the donate pile. What do you think?


Revolve Clothing have started their summer sale! You can check it out here :) I just picked up this House of Harlow necklace for a bargain. You can use discount code "TULIP" for an extra 10% off most brands too!


The shoes were last wore here, and bag here. This is the first time I've worn this dress on the blog.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

22 comments:

  1. Nice outfit, I like the bag!

    Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Great blog! The last post is very interesting and beautiful! Let's follow each other, if you agree, then let me know!)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look lovely, loved the grey, black and pink combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! I loooove pink and grey together!

    <3 zoe ( ´∀`)
    http://grandtheftthrift.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely winter outfit. I think it looks good with the tights, it doesnt look too short. But its up to you, I think you should feel comfortable in what you are wearing.

    The necklace is lovely and such a great price too! =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you enjoyed the movie....the gray dress is casual yet cute. love the pink bal clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your boots!! Such a great figure lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think the dress is too short, but I know how you feel! often when I'm wearing a dress over stockings I feel like it's riding up at the back. Maybe next time you can wear those safety shorts underneath! :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What did you watch? Hope it was good! :)
    Hmm, I say if you're uncomfortable in what you're wearing, it's not worth it. Although I'll say personally that I like this look. Haha, the pink clutch is perfect against the darker colors!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) We saw Ted - it was DH's sense of humour perfectly! A little rude in parts though..

      Delete
  10. Loving your outfit!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. that greey knit dress is so pretty! :) i miss winter :(
    new post on my blog
    xx
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  12. BAG!!!!! XX

    http://whatwouldkarldo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think it's too short- it looks great!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great look. Amazing clutch. xA

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all for your thoughtful comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love cowl necks! again, i have one similar and love it! you're a fashion plate mica.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like this dress, it looks so stylish, also pink and gray happen to be one of my favorite color combinations.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...