Sunday 15 January 2012

Hermes Twilly, Threadless tee, Jeanswest Sale Steals

Hope everyone had a great weekend :) The rain arrived last night bringing cooler temperatures and a very broken sleep as Cooper was a bit scared by how loud it was.
DH and I went out to the stores to catch the last of the sale items and to spend some gift cards! So today I was dressed for comfort, and something that meant I could easily try on clothes.

Here's what I wore today - jeans and a tee.


Tee: Threadless "Damn Scientists" tee (Thanks to Sheila over at Ephemera for inspiring me to wear one of my Threadless tees. She wears hers better!)
Jeans: Sass & Bide
Shoes: Asos
Bracelets: the usual plus Hermes twilly worn as a bracelet
Bag: Balenciaga 2010 sorbet RH city.


Closeup of the fun print on the tee:



Closeup of accessories:


Little story behind the Hermes twilly:
1. it adds some colour to my outfit, and
2. it was a failed attempt at making a bow tie for Frivolous Friday over at the fashionoclast.
I was attempting to turn a necklace into a bow tie using the twilly but even the twilly was too much material to work with. The little tie on my wrist doesn't quite have the same effect!
If you have a bow tie you can still send in some pics of you rocking it to be included in the roundup, details are in the Frivolous Friday post and you just need to submit your pictures by Monday, 16th January.


Had a productive day shopping, here's what I picked up from Jeanswest thanks to a birthday voucher from Jeanswest and gift cards from my sister and her boyfriend.
(all images from www.jeanswest.com.au)
Jeanswest Maria cami
Jeanswest Agnes tee (got this twice - in the tea tree green and the coconut and black pictured)
Also picked up a floral top, but I can't find it online so maybe it's sold out there.


Sunday evening was of course volunteering at Church Online: http://live.lifechurch.tv/.


Hope everyone had a great Sunday whatever it involved :)

36 comments:

  1. I love so much balenciagas, i wish i could buy a suede green one! But it's miles away from my bugdet! Thanx very much for stopping by! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks debbie :) I save up really hard for them, worth every penny! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Hah, love that t-shirt. "Where is my dinner in pill form?" Yes, where indeed?!

    I'll be following on Bloglovin'.

    Maria xx
    www.cheekypinktulip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! It's a hilarious shirt! everyone who reads it laughs, it's so true! :) Thanks for following! :)

      Delete
  3. nice haul :) :)
    interesting t shirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Twilly as a bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! Hope you stop by again :)

    xoxo, Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is amazing! I love it!
    And thanks for your sweet comment, would you like to follow each other, dear? <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the twilly, such a clever style idea.

    xxx
    Sibyl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sibyl! I really like the look of the tilly worn on the wrist!

      Delete
  8. Love your t-shirt! it's great!xx
    María

    http://littlemissshoeshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your blog! beautiful balenciagas :D
    im gonna follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your purse!!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for dropping by my blog, follow you now hope you visit me again and follow too

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the tee! AND OMG THE BAG <3
    lucky you!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh goddddd, There's another Balenciaga! I'm dying right now. Not too much of a fan of the color, I'm totally against hot pink but girl, you are rocking that out. You make me want to buy a hot pink bag.

    www.kristenglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Kristen! I have more Balenciagas than any sane person should really!
      Couldn't live without my bright bags, love them so much :)

      Delete
  14. the twilly is super cute! love the colour of your Balenciaga!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cecylia! Really like the twill I should wear it more often! The official colour name of the balenciaga is sorbet, such a perfect pink!

      Delete
  15. Heya, thanks for the shoutout. We'd love to have more people sharing their ideas for our Frivolous Friday challenges.

    Lovely idea to tie your scarf in a bow like that.

    And I see you put on those ASOS we'd been talking about. Very nice indeed! Once again, it's amazing how the simplest tweaks can alter the character of a basic design.

    Oh, and about that t-shit: I'm disappointed that we don't have a moonbase yet. You know, like in 2001: A Space Odyssey. But the jetpack would have been a nice consolation prize. They SO lied to us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great idea Frederik, definitely deserves a shout out! :)

      I knew I had to wear those sandals soon before I forgot! Haha! Nearly worn them down they are perfect for summer.

      The shirt is hilarious and I agree - so lied too!

      Delete
  16. LOVE IT!!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous arm swag i absolutely adore H's enamel bracelet. I've got the white one.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...