Friday 7 November 2014

Spring Dresses and Converse Chucks

Wearing dresses and Converse again. I am terribly predictable lately ;) I am trying to wear more of what I own, but there are a few favourite pieces and combinations I just can't help repeating over and over.


Here's what I wore to have lunch with my mum:
Atmos&Here Willow Tee Dress Chucks Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag
SunglassesRayban new Wayfarers
DressAtmos & Here Willow printed tee dress
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in white
BagLouis Vuitton MM damier azur neverfull


Yes, I'm wearing that tee dress again. I love it! Wore it out to have lunch with my mum and baby T. Picked the converse Chucks to keep it casual, and a nice big bag to carry everything in. I've worn the dress with boots before every time I've worn it, but it looks great with the Converse too I think.

Safe to say that this dress is my favourite spring piece - I've worn it once a week since I got it! I'd wear it more often, but with baby I only manage to get around to ironing about once a week. I really do wear it as soon as it's washed and ironed! I hope you don't get bored seeing it pop up on the blog so often.


Last worn: Ray Banfloral print tee dress, Converse, Louis Vuitton Neverfull.



Here's what I wore to go shopping with my sister:
Asos grey colour block skater dress belted Converse Chucks
SunglassesRayban new Wayfarers
DressAsos grey skater dress (on sale!)
BeltAsos skinny pale yellow belt
ShoesConverse Chuck Taylor All Star low in black


I had to run a quick errand in the morning, so was rushing around getting baby T and myself ready. Went for a dress again for simplicity - and decided to try belt it this time so I'd be at least a little different from the last time I wore the dress and Chucks together. Wasn't sure about the belt through the day though, I think I prefer the dress without a belt. Ended up getting a call from my sister who had the day off, so we arranged to catch up a little later and go shopping. Meant I had a nice leisurely morning and could put the errand off till later.

Every time I pass this spot with the pretty yellow flowers all over the ground I think I should try get a blog photo there. It reminds me of all the lovely autumn yellow and orange leaf pictures the northern hemisphere bloggers are sharing. Since I had more time in the morning than expected, I decided to take the tripod along with the stroller when I walked Cooper. Didn't quite turn out as nicely as I wanted - it's a lot to juggle, a tripod, a dog and a baby in a stroller! But it's nice to try get a different spot for photos. Even if I'm not changing up my outfits, I can change the spots I stand in when I get the photos, right? haha.

.

Last worn: Ray-Ban Wayfarer (above), grey colour block dress, yellow belt, Converse.






Linking up with Fab Favourites, Passion for Fashion, Casual Friday today.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram
 : Youtube

26 comments:

  1. Super pretty looks!! They are both adorable on you, really love the simplicity of the grey one. We are just starting to get winter weather over here so these pics make me a bit jealous. Enjoy your weekend:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cons and dress pairing.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your dresses but especially the first one. Your hair is looking so beautiful in this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! It's getting a bit feral, overdue for a cut!

      Delete
  4. Love the belt with your grey dress. That LV bag is amazing...

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both looks are cute! And such a cute pup :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your LV! Have a great weekend! (:

    http://accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the teal printed dress..looks so pretty on you..and the yellow flowers on the ground in the second outfit, makes it look like you are in a beautiful garden/park of some sort..so very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That floral dress is so pretty and I love how you kept it casual with the converse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, can't blame you for wearing that tee dress all the time - it's perfect!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your printed dress Mica. You look lovely as always <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't been blogging a while and just realised no have bump no more! Congrats! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both dresses are fabulous and are perfect with the Chucks...which I've been wearing a lot lately too!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute dress, it looks very good on you too.
    love the combination together with the converse and lv bag.

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love both outfits with the Converse! I love Converse sneakers. I've been thinking about getting another pair!

    xo T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always thinking about getting another pair, I have to avoid entering the outlet or I'd come home with even more, haha!

      Delete
  15. hello cuteness!! I adore both of these dresses so much and totally still want to steal the one you wore to lunch with your mum :) looking beautiful!

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i actually like it with the belt ;) greys and yellows always work for me. and i know what you mean about repeating things - i def wear my sneakers way more than i should!

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha well dresses and sneakers are just the comfiest combo aren't they! :) especially when it's so hot nowadays. really loving the printed green dress! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that floral dress and can't blame you for wearing it again as it should be.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. When you love something, you should definitely wear it over and over. That's what I do! LOL
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes I tend to wear it like crazy and then it gets forgotten, pushed to the back of my wardrobe, "re-discovered" and worn like crazy again! ha!

      Delete
  20. Thank you all for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...