Friday 11 May 2012

Remix Friday: Just Jeans Paisley Print Jacket

Casual Friday! Here's what I wore today:
Jacket: Just Jeans paisley print jacket
Top: Rose pink Dawn tank By Malene Birger at the Outnet Last worn here
Necklace: Indigo Rose Design feather, quartz and love charm long necklace
Bracelets: the usual plus Indigo Rose Design untreated leather glass bead wrap bracelet and Balenciaga Silver Giant Triple Tour Bracelet in Rose Bruyere from HGBags Online (similar at Barneys)
Jeans: Jeanswest "Super Skinny" jeans
Shoes: Asos 'flossy' flat sandals in tan
Bag: Balenciaga 2009 tempete GSH day (similar at Barneys)

Closeup of accessories:


Friday means Remix Fridays over at Ash Louise! :) Have you participated this week? I'd love to see your 3 ways to style an item, leave a link in the comments so I can check it out :)


Like last week, this week I thought I'd share 3 different outfits from an item, the paisley print jacket.


First outfit is from this post for casual Friday, second is a super casual look for a trip to the beach (from this post) and the last outfit is wearing the jacket as an oversized printed top :)


What's your favourite outfit from the 3 I have for this week's Remix Friday?

17 comments:

  1. i really like the third outfit of the jacket with d skirt!! :) great outfit
    new post up
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the third outfit so much. Its perfect for work or a really fancy night out! You always remix your clothes so well girl. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit dear! I love the 3 options, but the one with shorts is my favorite :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paisley print! So pretty. I like how it looks belted in the third outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chic and casual...love for a weekend look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your jacket.. and that Balenciaga bracelet too! xx

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  7. That paisley jacket looks like such a fun and versatile piece! It has this fabulous bohemian feel about it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This combination is so spring! That´s a cute jacket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That paisley kimono looks like pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i adore paisley print!

    http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome jacket! Love it with the feather necklace!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. you made great use of your jacket on all 3 looks but the third one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice pretty outfit. We adore your blazer. It gave a nice touch to your different looks.


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. последний образ замечательный
    молодец)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the one-item-three-ways photos, it really shows versatility! Paisley jacket as top with the bow belt is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...