Tuesday 1 May 2012

Printed Dress, Rebecca Minkoff Nikki, Boots

Another cold day today! I was prepared with boots but really wished I had worn a cardi or scarf with this as well in the evening.

Here's what I wore:
Dress: Leona Edmiston Renee printed dress
Necklace: House of Harlow gold mini key pendant necklace
Bracelets: the usual plus Indigo Rose Design red crystal bracelet
Shoes: Nine West Odin black leather ankle boots
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Nikki in Silverstreak

Think it's definitely getting cool enough to justify carrying a scarf in my bag each day just in case! You can see it's getting darker earlier at night as well, harder for me to take pics without flash now.

Closeup of accessories:

Still haven't taken my broken shoes from yesterday back yet, I'll let you all know what Nine West say when I do. The boots I'm wearing today though I've had for a couple of years, they are still going strong.

29 comments:

  1. That dress looks fab on you, M!

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty dress and love the bag and boots! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress! I like it!!

    http://thefashionexplorer.blogspot.com.es/

    Xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get your shoes back<3 and your bracelet is lovely:))
    Would you like to follow each other? I'm following you now xo
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is INCREDIBLE. Love the print.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit, cute print on your dress.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a lovely print :) i might use it in one of my Doodle art :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd love to see your art if you do :)

      Delete
  8. It is just crazy how the weather is so different in different parts of the world. But you always look beautiful. I love the print on your dress.

    Teodora
    Teodoraslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yes, everyone is talking about spring as us Aussies are getting ready for scarves and layering and winter knits!

      Delete
  9. Great dress!!!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning dress :)

    http://fashionistasparadise8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sense of style. Love your dress.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had to do a double take when you said the days were getting shorter! And then I remembered you're in Australia. :P Love the print of that dress! Those boots are amazing too! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yep it's funny everyone else is talking about spring!

      Delete
  13. I love the boots, so edgy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bracelets! So great!

    xx
    http://macaronsandmcqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...