Monday 28 May 2012

Leopard Print Scarf, Trench Coat, Pinstripe Pants, Balenciaga Velo Bag

Here's what I wore to work today:
Jacket: Barkins beige trench coat (similar here)
Scarf: Asos crinkle oversized leopard print scarf (similar here)
Top: Cotton On Salta Peasant Top in Berlin print
Necklace: House of Harlow 5 station necklace in black and silver
Bracelets: the usual plus Indigo Rose Design black freshwater pearl one, Sportsgirl leather and silver chain wrap bracelet, and Marc by Marc Jacobs enamel turnlock stripey hinge bracelet in black and white (New Purchases)
Pants: Basque pinstripe pants (similar here)
Shoes: Asos Poppet Suede Platform Court Shoes in black
Bag: Balenciaga Coquelicot 2011 Velo from Reebonz

Closeup of accessories:

It was very cold this morning so my winter jacket and scarf were needed! Maybe wasn't a good idea to pair these wide leg pants with such high heels, they are waving about a bit in the pics. I swapped to flats at work, but the pants leg was too long for them. Just couldn't win! :P

The wrap bracelet and Marc by Marc Jacobs enamel bracelets I'm wearing I just got today - couldn't resist wearing them right away! Do you do wear things as soon as you get them too?

21 comments:

  1. LOVE the vibrant colour of the bag xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarf love xx

    http://whatwouldkarldo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trench and the scarf! Great color addition with that amazing bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very glam and dressy outfit...the trench gives a touch of class and elegance. I like the glittery top with the matching accesoories! Have a lovely week Mica!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sense of style with matching scarf and jacket..the red bag over the shoulder makes a perfect picture...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is amazing :) I don't know if I ever told you, but you will be my no 1 inspo for office wear one day! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wearing my leopard scarves a lot these days too :) Lovely look!

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful scarf.
    You have the best taste - those bracelets are marvelous - oh and tht new one.
    Keep on piling them !

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so lucky, I love that Hermes bangle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you have paired the print top with the striped pants. The top looks like a universe filled with stars (at least from far:))

    Yes, I used to change to my new purchases before I left the store:) I am loving the new additions!

    Teodora

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin the outfits and the accesories are to die for!! :D Love them all! (:

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. the MJ bracelet is very nice indeed! i also love the chain/leather bracelet as well. the whole stacking is so perfect!!
    and yes...i always wear the stuff i just bought asap...i am like a kid....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. the red and leopard are such a great pairing with the trench!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooo red goes really well with the beige coat and leopard print scarf! Perfect. And the new bracelet is gorgeous!

    I also answered your q on my post. Its size 6 by Cue and a little too big for me (Cue sizes can be a bit big sometimes).

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your arm candy! would like it if you could take a look at my blog :)

    Figure of Chic

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, I want that bag! :)

    xxNyla
    thechroniclesofnyla.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! That is a great Balenciaga bag! xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for your comments everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. That top is such beautiful. I could see it working in so many different outfits and looks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. you have such a gorgeous classic look Mica. I love the structure and tailoring in this outfit. You make me want a 'normal' job. My uniform is so boring, I would kill hot secretary look lol ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...