Thursday 23 January 2014

French Connection Jersey Dress, Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC | Printed Top, Pencil Skirt, Chloe Marcie Hobo Bag

Here's what I wore on Wednesday:

Rebecca Minkoff canvas stripe mini MAC bag
SunglassesRayban new Wayfarers
Necklace: gift from DH
DressFrench Connection star dancing jersey dress in red rust/almond
Shoesblack slim Havaianas thongs
Bracelets: the usual
BagRebecca Minkoff coated canvas mini MAC in berry stripe


On Wednesday I worked from home. I wore a simple dress to keep cool, although I did end up needing the air conditioning quite early on in the morning! It was easily the hottest day of the week! Managed to take Cooper a walk before the big storm came by, although it didn't tire him out a lot and he was still a bit scared by the loud thunder.


Last worn: Ray Ban Wayfarers, star print dress, Havaianas, Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC.



Here's what I wore to work today:

away from blue medium chloe marcie hobo bag in nut worn
SunglassesRayban new Wayfarers
NecklaceHouse of Harlow Dynamic necklace in gold
TopFrench Connection black paisley printed empire top (with turquoise Cotton On singlet underneath)
SkirtAsos tailored tab front pencil skirt in grey
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs metallic mouse flats
Bracelets: the usual plus Roie Designs waxed leather cream howlite beaded wrap bracelet
BagChloe Marcie medium hobo bag in Nut


I am beginning to conclude that empire waist tops are not helping me hide the baby bump, haha. My friend sent me a message at work asking if anyone had approached me as the bump looked particularly large today! Don't think I'll be hiding baby for much longer from my colleagues.

This top is another wardrobe find, from the small pile of clothes I spoke about on Monday. It used to be one of my favourite tops. Had a look and there are a couple of photos of me wearing it in 2009 so I'm guessing I got it around then, 5 years ago! It's going to be great over the coming months as it's very comfy.


Last worn: French Connection top, Asos grey pencil skirt, metallic gold mouse flats, Chloe Marcie hobo bag.


Linking up with WIWW, Three-Fer Thursday, Fashion InformantThird Thursday Threads, Friday's Fab Favourites, Casual Friday Linkup today.



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram
 : Youtube

42 comments:

  1. No...empire waists are not going to hide it...I do really love the top though!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, the bump is just too big to be hidden now! :)

      Delete
  2. i love both outfits, that first dress is so pretty and i love it with the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jersey dress, you look adorable!!! How's the lil bump doing?? So J you are having summer now..sigh..send me some warmth Mica..
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could send you some warmth I would, some days it's just too warm! haha!

      Bump is growing well :)

      Delete
  4. the red rust dress is amazing!! love both the outfits!!
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im in love with the first bag!!! Really wanna get it ^^
    Great looks!
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look more beautiful when you're pregnant :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks, I will enjoy my 9 months of beauty ;)

      Delete
  7. Can definetely see the bump lol it's cute though!! Reveal reveal ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's getting big and round now! :) I shared a baby bump pic on instagram: http://instagram.com/p/jnNnPuGh65/

      Delete
  8. the pink and white striped Minkoff bag is gorgeous! and nice job finding a way to wear something 5 years old!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll be wearing it a lot more in future, it's so comfortable with the bump! :) Glad I found it in my wardrobe :)

      Delete
  9. you seriously have the BEST dresses! and i'm glad someone else hangs onto their clothes for a long time. sometimes i feel like the only one who keeps pieces for years!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I'm a clothes hoarder, I keep things for far too long! :P

      Delete
  10. You look beautiful! I bet when people find out, they'll be so excited!
    -Olivia. xx
    www.foxandmint.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia! Our friends and family are very excited, which is awesome. Some of my friends at work I've told are very excited too, but the majority of the workplace won't be interested I suspect :)

      Delete
  11. Love the red dress, and you have such a cute bump! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Love that dress!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute outfits!
    and ooo so cute and exciting, everyone will know soon!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yes, much too hard to hide it now!

      Delete
  14. Amazing dress!!

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the French connection dress. Is the print little stars? I've been looking for a dress like that for ages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's a cute little star print. A nice twist on polka dot I thought! :) Hope you can find a similar dress soon! :)

      Delete
  16. It might hide it for a little bit, but then there will no hiding it at all...so sweet though!! You look gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's already much too large to hide, so pleased to see it grow larger every day! :)

      Delete
  17. Nice outfit! The red dress looks really good on you
    xxx maisondemelanie.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooo is that second bag a new one!? I don't think I've ever seen it before. Love it!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just one I haven't worn in about a month. :) It's an oldie! :)

      Delete
  19. Lovely outfits!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  20. it's time to tell the world! hahaha love both outfits on you Mica. you look so cute doll.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because if I don't tell, the baby bump is big enough to do the telling for me! haha!

      Delete
  21. That is such a sweet dress, you look really great in red you know! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. That second outfit with the matching mint tank underneath your print top is so cute! I love it when bloggers match colors in their outfits so perfectly :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few colours in the print, so I'll have lots of chances to match! :)

      Delete
  23. I love the gathering and color of your red dress. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your post, thanks for sharing! :) Btw, you have a pretty blog!
    Kissed from Serbia,
    Tina
    www.tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cooper sure is a cutie! I adore that fab red dress! And, as always, your handbag selections are the best!!! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you all for your kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Definitely worth it to try with the empire top, but I'm sure you're almost to the end of that!! Thanks for linking up on WCIS :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, yes it is much too large to hide now!

      Delete
  28. Looking fabulous as always. Those bracelets are so cute and of course you KNOW I love the bags. :-) xo

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...