Sunday 10 March 2013

Grey Singlet and Trackie Dacks | Snake Print Tee, Skinny Jeans, Balenciaga Mangue Envelope Clutch

Here's what I wore on Saturday:
Bracelets: the usual
SingletAsos grey singlet
Pants: Juicy Couture terry bootcut pants in hydrangea pink
Shoes: none inside, but wore gifted black slim Havaianas thongs to walk Cooper.

Took this quick selfie to share what I wore, a very casual outfit for a day at home.

We had a very lazy Saturday! Spent some time tidying the house in preparation for a house guest and tackling the mess that is my wardrobe. I managed to add 3 items to the donate pile which is progress, but the amount of clothes I have and hardly ever wear is embarrassing. I thought that having an organised wardrobe would make it easier to see what I have and pack for my Melbourne trip, but all I ended up with was a mess of clothes, haha.

Last worn: grey singlet, pink trackie dacks.



Here's what I wore to go shopping and work at Church Online today:
Bracelets: the usual plus Chloe Paddington crystal charm bracelet from Reebonz offline sale
Top: Cotton On oversized snakeprint tee
Pants: Jeanswest blue skinny jeans
Shoes: gifted black slim Havaianas thongs
BagBalenciaga envelope clutch in 2012 mangue with giant 12 RGGH from Reebonz

Took the chance to get outside and enjoy the sunshine between the showers today, after being inside most of Saturday. Decided to wear this snakeprint tee as the fashionable Cecylia inspired me with her latest snake posts! :)

Last worn: Snakeprint tee, skinny jeans, black thongs, Balenciaga envelope clutch.

Shop similar:


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram

30 comments:

  1. i love your balenciaga clutch
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snakeprint tee, looks great on you! :)

    xxPPFLP

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiii
    this outfit is so stylish
    http://ilikeyoubutipreferpizza.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!
    I love your clutch and top!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your penguin phone case is so cute! :) love it!

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I know, I tried organizing my closet last weekend...I've still got quite a ways to go.
    Love your shopping outfit so much Mica! That snakeskin top is perfectly chic yet casual, and I always love the bags you pick for your outfits <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I still have a long way to go too, I feel your pain!

      Delete
  7. This little bag is so lovely))) Great pictures! Also thank you so incredibly much for the comment you'd left on my blog:)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing blog!! I really like your post :)
    Nice outfit!
    Check my new post in;

    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute!
    XOXO
    Donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love that snakeskin print!
    --Lily
    www.fifthfreedomfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your phone case is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the outfit with the snake t-shirt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your clutch... perfect color :)
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore that yellow clutch, and your cute phone cover!

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice blog you've got here...

    THe Clutch is absolutely adorable. Love it x

    http://www.tinahjo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. great look!!!

    there is a giveaway on my blog,would you like to join it?

    http://goldschnee.blogspot.de/2013/03/giveaway-lovelysally.html

    Dominique

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your Balenciaga clutch. That's such a great idea to buy a clutch in nice bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. mica, i am loving that snakeskin top and yellow clutch. oh my god, don't you hate when you have a pile of clothes like that trying to match things up and figure stuff out. i've been holding off cleaning my closet, but think I'll have to start the task this week. ahhh, make it a challenge to wear some of the items you haven't worn on your blog. hahaha, i love breakfast. glad you enjoyed the pics. now someone just needs to invent food through the internet. hahahaha
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to get more wear out of the pieces I don't wear often, but I find mostly they were bad purchases and that makes me no longer want to wear them, haha!

      Delete
  19. I love the snake print top :) I see you've been embracing the exotic trend too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. the snake print with the yellow is such a striking combination!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely Bag! Looks amazing! Love Kyra

    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the snake print with the mangue.. really nice mica!

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. That clutch is gorgeous. I love the pop of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you all for taking the time to leave such lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...