Wednesday 6 March 2013

Floral Ruffle Dress, Frayed Cardi, Hillier Hobo | Cami, Polka Dot Pencil Skirt, Balenciaga Velo

Here's what I wore to work on Tuesday:
JacketZara frayed basket weave cardigan in blue
Scarf: Cotton On white pashmina
Bracelets: the usual
Dress: gifted Valleygirl floral ruffle top dress
BeltJeanswest black braided belt that came with this Aztec Print dress
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs Logo Plaque Flats in Two Tone blush and black
BagMarc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo in blush pink with silver hardware


This dress was another piece my sister gave me after her wardrobe clear out. I really like the floral print and ruffle top. I thought the pink and blue matched well with it, even the shoes, but Cooper's managed to cover them with his fluffy tail, haha!
My hair is tied up as I got absolutely drenched on the way to work after leaving my umbrella at home. I tried to think my messed up hair was "natural waves" as it dried but really it was just messy, so tied it back for the office.


Last worn: Zara cardi, white pashmina, Marc Jacobs flats, Hillier hobo bag.

Shop similar:



Here's what I wore to work today:
JacketJeanswest black cardi
ScarfAlexander McQueen red skull-print modal and cashmere-blend scarf
Bracelets: the usual
Top: Jeanswest 'Maria' cami in cream
SkirtReview 'Ziggy' polka dot pencil skirt
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs patent mouse flats in black and white
BagBalenciaga Coquelicot 2011 RH Velo from Reebonz


A lot of these pieces have been worn together before, and the outline of this outfit is very similar to yesterday's with the ruffle top! The dreary weather hasn't left me very inspired lately. This time next week I'll be in Melbourne though, I hear it's glorious sunshine there and I'm hoping it sticks around for our arrival!


Last worn: black cardi, red skull scarf, polka dot pencil skirt, ruffle cami, mouse flats, Balenciaga velo.

Shop similar:



Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram

40 comments:

  1. Love the first cardi and that Balenciaga bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..look at you.. You look so charming with your floral dress and I absolutely love your tweed blazer :)


    -xoxo, FRANCES
    --from PHILIPPINES--
    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bags, you have such a great collection. that blazer in the first pic is so unique, and I love it over the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love the jacket in the first picture and the floral dress. And of course, those Marc Jacobs mouse flats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha mica! did Cooper photobomb you in the first pic (covering up your shoes). LOL love that floral ruffle dress. it looks awesome on you. so does that 2nd outfit. the red & black together look fabulous! you wear color well.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, cheeky little man didn't even want to look at the camera! haha!

      Delete
  6. I wish I had a sister/sisters that gave me beautiful floral tops! You look dashing!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pale colours in the first outfit and the bold reds in the second. Cooper is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulously striking blue eyes you have, Richard UK x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had a sister to get clothes from...haha, that floral dress is just gorgeous! Perfect for warm weather :)
    Also...kitty flats! Ah, I love it!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  10. That jacket in the first outfit is such a nice and classic piece and works quite lovely with that dress. I like how it brings out the tones of the flowers! You look pretty Mica!

    xxTheresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cooper is such a good photo bomber, haha. Love how his tail is hiding your shoes ^^ And I'm so sad I missed so much of your blog! I have been away for too long... . Going to catch up ASAP! :D I would also like to say thank you. Tahnk you so so much for your support yesterday. It meant a lot to me Mica! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to help, any time you need! :)

      You haven't missed much to catch up on - lots of scarves, haha!

      Delete
  12. Hi Mica!!!!
    Beautiful looks!!!! Love the jacket of the first one!!!!)

    So many kisses!

    Kateryna

    http://fashionbycatia.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. How does your dog feel about your kitty slippers? LOL so adorable!!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the zara jacket and floral dress!
    The pop of red looks great in the second outfit!
    x Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  15. your basket weave cardigan is so fabulous - i'd buy it in heartbeat if I could!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome! I had to have it as soon as I saw it, lovely reminder of my Sydney trip too :)

      Delete
  16. Both are very chic outfits! love the jacket on the (1st outfit) and the shoes (2nd outfit) :)

    Xo,
    Amor GLAMOROZA

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the tweed cardigan and both bags:)! Great outfits Mica!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have an incredible and well rounded handbag collection. I really like the Zara tweed jacket. Awww...your dog is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love both outfits, especially that zara jacket!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mica, i know i already commented, but you killed me with equal opportunity bag lover!!! hahahahaha that is priceless! i've got to use that sometime. have a great day doll.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm glad I made you laugh! You are welcome back to my blog any time you know Kim ;)

      Delete
  21. Love both outfits. The Zara jacket in the first one is so pretty!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE YOUR STYLE :)
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  23. you look adorable :)
    don't forget to visit my blog:
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  24. ahhhh the coq bals are so perfect, i think my heart skips a beat every time i see you wearing yours. love the red/white/black combo, sure it's done a lot but it will never get old ;) x

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore coquelicot - such a nice red! :) I do black and red a lot, I'm so lazy, haha! :)

      Delete
  25. I love your bags !! The red is gorgeous on you xxx

    Dawn
    www.dressmeperfect.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you all for your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. that frayed cardigan is super duper AWESOME!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  28. That Zara jacket rocks my socks! It almost vintage Chanel-y. I soooo wish they did plus-size! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So shocked that they don't, so bad for them not too! :(

      Delete
  29. I hope you don't mind me asking, but how tall are you? I am asking because I want to compare your height to mine to see if the Hillier will suit me.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...