Tuesday 12 February 2013

French Connection LBD, Mulberry Bayswater Bag | Grey Tee, Denim Shorts, Rebecca Minkoff Purple MAC

Here's what I wore to go to work on Monday:
Sunnies: gifted Cotton On 'Kirsten sunnie' in yellow
Bracelets: the usual
Dress: French Connection black dress
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs Logo Plaque flats in camel
BagMulberry Bayswater in Oak NVT leather

Close up of accessories and bag:

I didn't do this dress any justice last time I wore it either, although at least you can see the shape of the skirt this time. I really need to get photos of it before I wrinkle it up after a day at work! It's just one of those pieces that wrinkles so easily unfortunately. Such a classic easy dress to wear though, so I keep it around. Minimal accessories as I just wanted to be comfortable for my first day back in the office after being so ill last week.


The sunnies were last worn here, dress here, shoes here and bag here.

Shop similar:



Here's what I wore to work from home today:
Sunnies: gifted Cotton On 'Kirsten sunnie' in yellow
NecklaceIndigo Rose Design feather, quartz and love charm long necklace
Bracelets: the usual
Top: Supre grey tee
ShortsJeanswest black denim cuff shorts
Shoes: gifted black slim Havaianas thongs
BagRebecca Minkoff MAC bag in Deep Purple

Close up of accessories and bag:

Another very simple outfit to work from home today. Again dark colours and I tried to cheer it up a little with my awesome yellow sunnies :)


The sunnies were last worn above, top here, shorts here, thongs here and bag here.

Shop similar:


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram

31 comments:

  1. Love that black dress with wrinkles or not. Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look! love both!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing outfit! love your blog! i followed! would love you to check out mine! have a wonderful day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a classy outfit! The little black dress is such a classic ... also love how you added the pop of colour with those quirky glasses!




    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Both are so nice! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute everyday looks!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I've also followed you on you bloglovin to be more comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous bag and I love those fun sunglasses!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both outfits look great! Love your sunnies <3<3

    http://lovesushiandfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both outfits! The LBD is amazing:)

    Check out my blog: theprintedsea.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't get rid of that dress Mica! It looks fabulous on you and I love how you paired it with brown. Ultra chic!!! That bag is SUPER AWESOME! You have the best bags.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty, love it :)
    have a great day ❤

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Great post! Thanks for sharing :) Great blog!

    xo
    Emily
    The Rancher's Daughter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the bag! (and the dog)
    XOXO

    http://girandoalcontrario.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hate clothes that wrinkle the second you put them on - it's so annoying, but it is a really adorable dress! (and cooper looks so cute in that pic!)
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous dress and has such a great fir and I love your sunnies so much!

    If feeling lucky, particpate and win a customized Evening gown here http://fashionquotient.blogspot.in/2013/01/giveaway-80-msdressy-gift-voucher.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tres chic, my friend! Even Cooper is smiling! :)))
    So glad you are feeling better...
    Hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such an amazing dress and it looks fabulous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We share the same passion for bags! I have a Mulberry (Alexa) as well as several RMs ;) I like your simple, careless and chic style! It reminds me of myself alot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Always nice to meet someone who's as into bags as I am! :)

      Delete
  19. Lovely, I so need to invest in some nice dresses like this for work!!!

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  20. such adorable dress! u look great girl!!
    new post is up :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great black dress for work... I must invest in a new one!
    x Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you all for your lovely comments - glad you feel my pain with the wrinkled dress and it wasn't too off-putting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...