Thursday 6 December 2012

Threadless Graphic Tee, French Connection Wrap Skirt, Balenciaga Velo, Marc By Marc Jacobs Suede Flats

Here's what I wore to work today:
SunniesBlack sunglasses with grey tinted lenses C/O Firmoo
TopThreadless "Rose Marry" girly tee
Bracelets: the usual plus Hermes Kelly Double tour bracelet in rubis, metallic leaf cuff I purchased at the bayside markets
SkirtFrench Connection Clover jersey plain wrap skirt
ShoesMarc by Marc Jacobs logo plaque flats in red suede
BagBalenciaga Coquelicot 2011 RH Velo from Reebonz

Close up of accessories and bag:

This was one of the outfits I considered wearing to my training course last week but I ruled it out as being too casual. It came to mind again when I saw this post from LyddieGal wearing the same skirt.Was perfect for today in the office, although with a surprise meeting sprung on me I did wish I had dressed up a little. The only downside to casual days!

I wear the shoes and bag together a lot, but I really like the combination so it's on repeat often :)


The tee was last worn here, skirt here, shoes here and bag here.

Shop similar:


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

14 comments:

  1. u have such an amazing collection of bags

    Please vote for me at this
    link for the Grazia contest!You can vote every day…thanks!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit and amazing bag!

    Have a nice evening!
    Barbara

    http://www.bbonton.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely skirt, and indeed these flats are a perfect companion to the bag!

    xx
    Tali
    www.RockMyHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this print tee, and definitely a good pairing with the coquelicot!

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a perfect casual, cute look. The red accents really make it pop <3
    Also, thank you so much for your encouragement - it means a lot!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely look.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love threadless tees. oh, and your dog is adorable!

    Maggie
    lovestylehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it with the simple tee and bright red accents -- and i love the puppy yawn!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the simplicity of the outfit, and your dog is so cute!! if you have a chance, please visit my blog. i think you'll like my outfits! :)

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for your kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That skirt is perfect! I'm not surprised you got style-snapped! If it came in my size I'd have it in a flash!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...