Sunday 2 December 2012

Halterneck Floral Print Dress, Nine West Silver Sandals, Louis Vuitton Neverfull

Here's what I wore to spend a relaxing Sunday at home and an evening with my family today:
SunniesDior oversized sunglasses in black
Necklace: gifted silver spiral
Bracelets: the usual plus Mimco punklove chain wrist bracelet in grey
Dress: Cotton On grey and floral print halterneck dress
ShoesNine West silver strap sandals
BagLouis Vuitton MM damier azur neverfull

Close up of accessories and bag:

Another hot day, so wore one of my summer dresses. Spent some time sitting in the back yard with my friend writing Christmas cards, and saw my family in the evening and worked at Church Online.

I've had this Cotton On dress for years, so it's held up well. I don't wear it often though, this is the first appearance of it on the blog. Scary realising that in January I'll have been blogging for a year and I still have a LOT of clothes that haven't yet been worn. Need to be more proactive in reducing the size of my wardrobe.


The sunnies were last worn here, shoes here and bag here. It's the first time I've worn this dress on the blog, although I've had it for years.


Follow Away From the Blue on:
Bloglovin : Facebook : Twitter : Google Plus : Instagram : Currently Obsessed

24 comments:

  1. cute post, love the bag!

    xx

    www.tanarah.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it weird how we wear so many of our clothes but they take so long to make their way onto our blog? haha, completely understandable. This is such a nice dress, though, and I'm glad it's lasted you so long. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm pleased it's lasted so long as well!

      Delete
  3. I love this post, your blog is amazing!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your bag.. You are very sweet:*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Summer, dear Mica! This is a gorgeous outfit...
    You stay nice and cool..
    We will be having freezing temps this week, so I'll think of you and the warm breezes when it gets too chilly!
    I need to get to my Christmas cards as well..can't believe we're into December.
    Hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is crazy how fast this year has gone isn't it Irina? :)

      Delete
  6. I love your dress and the dog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look very classy in a summer dress :) it's getting so hot down under!!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog!! Love your outfit and adorable dog!

    Check out mine, and if you like we can follow eachother on Bloglovin' & GFC? Let me know and will follow straight back! Looking foward to hearing from you

    http://www.kellyjade.co.uk

    xox

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that dress and it really looks great on you! The halter style is VERY flattering on you! I also love the bag! I hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that halter dress on you Mica! The print is so pretty. Fabulous Dior shades girl.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mica, here's another Australian blogger I think you would like. I follow Stephanie and she's so sweet. Here's her link! And I'll leave yours on hers.
    http://absolutely-fuzzy.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kim! I follow her blog, I like her bag collection a lot! :)

      Delete
  12. That dog is so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog, would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, seriously, if only I could photograph every single outfit I wear, then I might make progress in debuting my closet on my blog...but that'll never happen - there's too much!
    But glad to see this pretty dress make it onto the blog :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yep I have the same problem - I'm photographing but I'm still not wearing it all!

      Delete
  14. Love the print on your summer dress ... you look so pretty :)

    New post up...
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all for your kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You also seem to have an amazing sandal collection! I need some so bad. Those look great!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...