Saturday 14 April 2012

Jeans and a Threadless Tee again

Wearing jeans and a tee again! We had to take Cooper to the vet this morning so kept my outfit simple. Luckily he's getting used to our wonderful vets and behaved himself very well - even with getting an injection he was very calm. We were very proud of him as he used to be too scared to even walk through the door at the vets!

Here's what I wore today:
Tee: Threadless "Ambition Killed The Cat" girly tee in maroon (all rumpled from holding Cooper at the vets!)
Bracelets: the usual plus Indigo Rose Design untreated leather glass beads wrap bracelet, fushia jade bracelet and labradorite bracelet.
Jeans: Cotton On apricot skinnies
Shoes: Asos 'flame' leather flat sandals with multi straps
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC in Aquamarine with python embossed leather

Sorry for wearing jeans and tees so often this week! Not feeling my best, so just trying to be comfortable every day.

Closeup of accessories:

Don't forget to enter the Indigo Rose Design jewelry giveaway if you haven't already, and enjoy the rest of your Saturday :)

21 comments:

  1. I love the bag and the chunky bracelet!! Thanks for stopping by ma blog, follow each other???

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bracelet)

    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog, you are PERFECT <3

    If you like my fan page you can win a Chanel Nail lacquer, good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute look! I'm dying over your hermes bangle :)

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in LOVE with your tee!

    Have an awesome weekend!
    Sonia
    xoxo
    http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look, love the pop of color via the blue purse which is great btw :)

    love,
    -Giuliana
    http://www.suededreamsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's one of my favourites, I use it so much!

      Delete
  7. Your tee is so cute and so are your sandals! I wear sandals like everyday during the warm weather seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, makes me realize how much I need some good fitting khaki/white pants. Love your turquoise bag!
    And thanks for the comment on my last post :)
    I'm really appreciating feedback like yours!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) I appreciate your feedback too!

      Delete

Your feedback on my outfits and any constructive criticism is welcomed. I appreciate the time you take to leave a kind comment. Make sure to tick 'Notify me' if you've asked a question so you get an email response :)

Feel free to leave a link to your blog so I can check it out. "Follow me" or "follow for follow" comment spam will not be published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...